Whether you are running your website or a blog. Vocaroo lets your visitors provide a service by which they can record and play their own voice on your website. There are certain codes that you have to embed in your website so to let this app run on your website.
Irrespective of the person who you are – student, teacher, or a website owner. Vocaroo is an online audio recording service that allows you to record your voice, play it back to listen, and then provides you with a web link or the code to embed an icon into a webpage or blog. It also allows you to email your recording or download and save the file to your computer.
The best part is that you do not need any kind of registration to avail of the service. The service is currently under development so sometimes the problem may also creep in while using Vocaroo. So make sure that you do not use the app while doing your important tasks.
How to Use Vocaroo?
Vocaroo is available for different platforms like vocaroo for iPhone or you want to use vocaroo android for recording. The application is also available for the web browser. Using vocaroo voice recorder is very simple and easy to use. You just have to follow the below steps by which you will be easy using the application on your browser.
- Firstly you have to have an internet connection with an internet-enabled device.
- Open your browser and enter the following website in the address bar of the web browser: vocaroo.com.
- You have to enable Flash Player in order to run the application on the browser.
- Just click on the Record button to start vocaroo recording.
- After the recording has been done, you will get an HTML code that can be embedded anywhere in your personal website.
- Vocaroo mobile also provides the facility to download your recorded voice.
- If you are not satisfied with the recorded voice then you can press the “Record Again button”.
- You can listen to your recorded voice by clicking the “Preview” button.
- You can also delete the link which is embedded in the website.
If You have the Recorded Audio file
In case you have the recorded file then you can also upload the file on the server. Follow the below instructions to proceed with the upload.
- On the main website of Vocaroo click on the “Or Upload” link.
- In the new window click on the button – “Click to Upload”.
- Upload your audio from the location on your device.
- Next, you will get the option to either embed the generated code in the website or share your recorded link via email or social media options.
- The file is available in the format of MP3, FLAC, or WAV.
- You also have the option to scan the QR code and get your recording via a QR code.
Features of Vocaroo
Here we are presenting you with some of the great features offered by Vocaroo.
- Record and Share your voice simply with the help of code or directly share with the link generated.
- You can also share the recorded voice with the QR code that is generated for your recording.
- Record innumerable voice with the app.
- Just to make sure that you haven’t done a mistake, preview your voice before sharing it.
Vocaroo – FAQ’s
If you encounter problems in using Vocaroo or vocaroo not working then we have listed some of the Frequently Asked Questions by the users. Maybe you get your query solved with these answers.
- Is microphone necessary to use Vocaroo?
Yes, without the microphone you cannot record your voice as this hardware lets you transfer your voice signals to the system.
- I always get a message “Connection Failed” while recording. What should I do?
Your firewall may be causing the problem. Try reconfiguring your firewall and then start Vocaroo again. If then also your problem is not solved then you can report to the following address: [email protected] as the app is under development and it could be an error from the developer’s end.
- I am not able to Record. How can I configure my microphone?
Check that the volume of the microphone is high and the settings are enabled if your vocaroo not recording. To change your microphone settings just try out these steps:
- Right-click on Voice Recorder.
- Select Settings.
- Here you will get access to the microphone slider.
- Move the slider to the full volume.
- Check the microphone is selected in the settings.
- For how long my messages are stored on the website?
Vocaroo does not have permanent storage on its server. It is possible that the messages are expired in a month. If you have important messages to be stored then you can download that message in your device.
- The recorded sound quality is bad
In this case, you have to buy a new microphone. Maybe your old microphone quality is not so good. Keep a distance of 1-2 inches between the mouth and the microphone.
- The recording sounds like a Chipmunk
Maybe this is a server error. Just report it to customer care and wait for some time to get the error resolved.
If you have got your answer then good luck and have a happy recording. If you haven’t got your answer listed in the FAQ’s then you can contact customer care via the mail: [email protected]
More Related Guides:
- Is Your Galaxy S7 keeps Restarting
- What Is Google FLoC
- How To Separate First and Last Name In Excel
- How Do I Make Yahoo My Homepage
- Optical Character Recognition
So we have all the answers to the questions. Next time you want to send someone a voice email or add an audio message to your online profile (ex. Myspace) make sure to give Vocaroo a try. If you are experiencing any problems in using the service then let us know in the comments section below.