Tuna Oil and Vinegar Pregnancy Test is a homemade pregnancy test for those women who do not want to go out to the pharmacy to buy those commercial pregnancy test kits and strips. Pregnancy is altogether a new stage for a mother where she undergoes many chronic illnesses and other health issues.
The idea of homemade pregnancy test has been forwarded to us by our ancestors who believed in natural processes of testing pregnancy and at the same time, they were not exposed to such advanced technologies of the modern world where we are living now.
Tuna Oil and Vinegar Pregnancy Test
This reproductive process is a unique and often joyous time in a woman’s life because of her amazing and nurturing powers while providing a new world in the future. Doctors and researchers strongly recommend that women should take great care of their mental and physical health at the time of pregnancy.
Early Symptoms of Pregnancy:
- Missed Menstrual Cycle
- Cramps and Spotting
- A headache
- Bloating and Constipation
- Swollen Genitalia
You must keep the idea in mind that whenever you get yourself engaged in unprotected sex then a pregnancy test is essential. If you have missed your menstrual cycle more than a week after your expected date then you must go after a pregnancy test because you know, it is never too late!
What Do You Need For Taking Tuna Oil And Vinegar Pregnancy Test?
The materials that you need for a tuna oil and vinegar pregnancy test are more or less similar to the traditional test but for this test, you would need tuna oil to complete the process. There are certain materials that you need for tuna oil and vinegar pregnancy test which are as follows:
- Fresh White Vinegar
- Tuna Oil
- Two Containers or bowls
- Measuring cups
- Morning urine sample
- A clean stirrer
- A white cloth
How To Perform Tuna Oil And Vinegar Pregnancy Test?
In this section, we will look at the step by step process which will help you to perform tuna oil and vinegar homemade pregnancy test quite effectively. Follow the instructions carefully to acquire effective results.
- The first step in the process is to collect an early morning sample of your urine.
- Next, you need to take a measuring cup and measure a quarter volume of tuna oil.
- Then, take a measuring cup and measure a quarter of fresh white vinegar.
- Mix both the tuna oil and vinegar together.
- Add the morning urine sample to the mixture.
- Stir well with the stirrer and observe the change in color of the mixture in the bowl.
How To Read The Test Results Of Tuna Oil And Vinegar Pregnancy Test?
In this section, you will get interpret both positive and negative results of the tuna oil and vinegar homemade pregnancy test.
- Negative result: if the solution or the mixture becomes orange or yellow in color, it means that you are not pregnant.
- Positive result: if the color of the mixture changes to a green hue, then it means that you are pregnant.
Pros and Cons of Tuna Oil and Vinegar Pregnancy Test
There are certain pros and cons of the tuna oil and vinegar pregnancy test which would help you decide whether you want to perform the test or not.
- It has been upgraded to the conventional vinegar pregnancy test.
- The color of the solution changes for both the positive and negative results which means that the offers a greater accuracy in predicting pregnancy.
- It is really difficult to get tuna oil for the test.
Is Tuna Oil And Vinegar Pregnancy Test Reliable?
The accuracy of tuna oil and vinegar pregnancy test has been questioned as women under medication can give you false results. It happens because of the hormonal imbalances that occur inside the body and are triggered by antibiotics.
So, it is recommended that if the question of reliability occurs to your mind then, you must visit your trusted doctor or consult an expert.
More Similar Guides:
- Hydrogen Peroxide and Tylenol Pregnancy Test
- Red Cabbage Pregnancy Test
- Wheat and Barley Pregnancy Test
- Mustard Powder Pregnancy Test
- Latch Pregnancy Test
We hope that you have learned to perform tuna oil and vinegar pregnancy test by yourself with the help of the step-by-step guide provided in the article. We are strongly suggesting you visit the doctor for further inspection. We would love you to know about your experience with this Tuna Oil and Vinegar Test which you can mention in the comments section below.