Hello folks! Today here in this article we are going to talk about the BSNL Number check and also you will get to know about how we can check BSNL numbers with the help of the USSD codes and also by using some of the other methods. If you are one of the BSNL users and willing to check out the bsnl number then you are at the perfect place.
This article will help you to know all the possible methods to check out BSNL numbers. If you are having any of the questions like BSNL Number Check By USSD Codes or about how to know bsnl number then you will find out the answer in this article.
BSNL Number Check By USSD Codes
As you know that the BSNL is one of the government owned broadband and also one of the telecom service provider communities in India also, every network will provide the supplies network delivers the unique code in terms of simply inspecting the cellular sim number. Also, with the help of such short USSD codes, it is possible for people to simply access the services and also the information in a quick manner.
BSNL Number Check Guide
There are lots of people who generally follow the missed call method in terms of simply understanding the mobile number. Also, if you don’t have any balance in your SIM Card account and forget the recharge amount then you can simply be able to use the below-given codes in terms of simply being aware of the SIM number.
You need to know your BSNL mobile number for lots of purposes. It is completely possible for the people to simply find out the BSNL number details along with the other USSD codes, BSNL customer service, and also the BSNL Program in terms of simply performing the BSNL amount to check. Both of these methods can simply be employed to find out the BSNL Phone number.
BSNL Mobile Number Check
In terms of simply checking out the BSNL mobile number, you can simply be able to use the codes which we are going to share below.
- *222# or *888#
- *785# OR *555#
You can simply be able to check out the list of the codes.
BSNL USSD Code to Check Balance
>> USSD Detail Short Code <<
- BSNL Main Menu Check Code: *124#
- Net Balance Check Code: *124#
- Credit Talktime Loan Code: *518#
- Balance and Validity Check Code: *123#
- Bsnl VAS Pack Activation USSD Code: *543#
- Customer Care Number: 1503 | 1800-180-1503
- Bsnl USSD Code to Check Last Call Details: *124*3#
- Balance Transfer USSD Code: *567*99# | *543*99#
- USSD Code to know about STV: *124# and proceed to 7
- Bsnl Main Talktime Balance & Validity Check Code: *124*1#
- Deactivate BSNL VAS Services: Send SMS “STOP” to 155223
- Bsnl USSD Code to Check Current Tariff Plan Detail: *124*4#
- Bsnl Caller Tune Number & USSD Code: *567# | IVR No – 56700
- USSD Code to Recharge with 18 Digit Coupon Card: *124*2#
- Bsnl USSD Code to Check Detail about FNF: *124# and proceed to 6
- Bsnl Own Mobile Number Check Code: *222# | *888# | *1# | *555# | *785#
How to Know Own BSNL Number With Codes
- First of all, you need to dial *222 by using your BSNL phone.
- Then you will get an SMS instantly with the help of your registered amount.
Simply access your BSNL Number and it is really easy and simple to use the BSNL mobile number test code. Read the details below about how you can know BSNL numbers together with the BSNL app which we are sharing below.
The Ways to Find BSNL Number With The BSNL App
- First of all, you need to download the BSNL app with the help of the Google Play Store or by using iTunes.
- Then, you need to open the program and then make login to your account.
- Then, on the home screen of this program, you can simply be able to use your BSNL mobile number.
When you get to know about how to find your BSNL mobile number then you have to make sure that you look for the BSNL provider and recharge your BSNL number. We hope that we allow you to get to know the process of how to test the BSNL official mobile phone number.
FAQs on BSNL Number Check
How to Check BSNL Plan Details With My BSNL App?
- First of all, you have to open My BSNL App.
- Then, make a click on the Prepaid Info.
- Then, you have to click on the required prepaid number if it shows or adds your mobile number with the help of the + button.
- Now, you need to enter the OTP which you have received.
- Then, you need to click on the number which you are willing to want.
What Is BSNL USSD Code?
One of the easy and simplest methods is to simply use the USSD code which was provided by the network. You have to simply open the phone’s call app and then you have to dial *123*1#. You can instantly receive the text message which will provide you with the BSNL balance details.
How Can I Check My USSD Offer In BSNL?
If you are willing to know the process of how to check BSNL offers then you have to simply refer to the USSD codes at *124*5#1
How Do I Check My Number?
If you are one of the android device users then one of the most common methods to find out your number is by entering into the settings > about phone/device > Status/Phone identity > Network. It may be slightly different from the apple devices where you can simply be able to follow the path of settings > phone > my number.
How Can I Check My Active BSNL Plan?
All the users can simply be able to check out their USSD codes in terms to get to know the BSNL active prepaid plan.
How Can I Get BSNL Volte?
BSNL mobile customers can simply be able to activate the VoLTE service on their 4G devices by simply sending a text “ACT VOLTE” to 53733. When it gets done then the services will get activated in 24 hours. You can also be able to activate the services by simply checking out the APN Settings.
How Can I Check Free Minutes In BSNL?
Simply dial *123# with the help of your BSNL number in terms to check out the main balance of your account. Also, this USSD will send you a text message which will provide you with the details of the BSNL balance. Also, you can simply dial *112# which will give you an option from 1 to 6 in terms to check out the internet data balance.
More Telecom Guides:
So, finally, we have discussed all the details about the BSNL Number Check by USSD Codes. If this article is helpful for you then do share this article with other people so that they also gets benefitted from this article. Also, if you have any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section.