If you are here to get to know about the airtel message center number based on area then this article is going to be very helpful for you. If you are one of the airtel number customers and looking for the airtel SMS center number then you have to read this article till the end in a very careful manner.
Airtel Message Center Number
Here in this article, we are going to provide you with all the airtel SMS center numbers working all over India, and below, we are going to share a list of the airtel message center number on the basis of your area and state. Airtel India is one of the third-largest telecom service providers and also the second most prominent provider of the fixed telephone in India and also it is one of the broadband and subscription television services providers.
About Airtel Company
You need to know that this brand is mainly operated by lots of subsidiaries of Bharti Airtel along with Bharti Hexacom and Bharti Telemedia which will provide the fixed-line service and Bharti Infratel will provide the passive telecom infrastructure support like the telecom equipment and also the telecom towers. Also, Bharti airtel limited is one of the parts of the Bharti enterprises and also it is mainly headed by Sunil Bharti Mittal.
Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919810051905 Kerala Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919815051914 Punjab Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919831029416 Gujarat Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086007 Kolkata Airtel SMS Center Number
- +9198180230015 Orissa Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919898051916 Mumbai Airtel SMS Center Number
- +9198180230015 Assam Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919849087001 Telangana Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919898051914 Tamilnadu Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919898051914 Rajasthan Airtel SMS Center Number
Airtel Message Center Number
- +919845086020 Jharkhand Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086007 Karnataka Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919898051916 Maharashtra Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919932029007 West Bengal Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919849087001 Andhra Pradesh Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086020 Madhya Pradesh Airtel SMS Center Number
- +919845086007 Jammu and Kashmir Airtel SMS Center Number
- If the overhead SMS center number did not work then try +919809099060
Airtel Prepaid Customer Support Numbers:
|TN / Chennai||9894198941|
Airtel Postpaid Customer Support Numbers:
|Chennai / Tamil Nadu||9894012345|
|AP and Telangana||9849012345|
|Bihar and Jharkhand||9934012345|
|Jammu and Kashmir||9906012345|
|Maharashtra and Goa||9890012345|
|MP and Chattisgarh||9893012345|
|UP West and Uttarakhand||9897012345|
The Method to Fix Airtel Message Center Numbers
If you have a problem with the airtel SMS service center number here, we explained in detail how to solve the issue.
The main reason to get this error is changing the message center number on your mobile, follow the given steps; you will clearly understand the solution.
- Click on Menu, and then open the Message application.
- Select the Message setting.
- Here Select Text message, Enter it.
- Click on SMS Service Center.
- Then select your wanted operator and enter the number given over.
- All the needed data is now set.
Airtel SMS Customer Care Number
For more information, give a call to 1800-103-4444 of 18001034444
You can simply be able to make a call on this number by using your registered mobile number to get the complete information. Also, it is one of the toll-free numbers which is available 24*7.
- How Can I activate My Airtel SMS Service?
You just simply have to dial the airtel customer care and then ask them to simply enable SMS Services and then you have to restart your mobile device in order to start sending the SMS.
- How Can I Reset My Airtel Message Center Number?
If you are willing to set or change the SMS service center number on your SIM card then you have to simply read and follow the steps which we are sharing below.
- First of all, open the home screen of your device, and then you have to click on the application screen icon.
- Now, you have to find and click on the phone app.
- Then, you need to dial *#*#4636#*#*.
- After this, you need to click on the phone information option.
- Now, you have to scroll down to the SMSC.
- Simply enter the related SMSC number in the particular section and then click on the update button.
- How Do I Set My SMS Center Number?
You can set the SMS Center Number on Android:
- First of all, you have to open the device and then enter it into the SMS Message app.
- Now, enter into the menu, and then you have to select the Settings option.
- After this, you need to select the “Advanced” option and then make a click on the “SMS Center” button.
- Simply set the SMS center number as “+6598541110” or “+6596845999”.
- Why Are My Airtel Messages Not Sending?
First of all, you have to check your message center number in the message settings of your smartphone. It is due to the wrong message center number. You have to enter into the message settings and then you need to enter the correct message center number by simply searching it online as per the region of your SIM.
- What Is A Message Center Number?
SMS center or the SMSC number is one of the tasks to handle the SMS operations of the wireless network. At the time of sending the SMS by using your smartphone, the message will get routed to the SMS center before being sent to the recipient. Basically, SMS messages will get routed and also get regulated by the SMSC number.
- How Can I Call Airtel Customer Care?
You can simply be able to make a call to their call center free of cost anytime. They will answer all your questions or queries and help you to get the best services from airtel. To make a call to them, you have to simply dial 111 by using your airtel phone. Also, you may be able to dial +234 802 0111 if you are not using the airtel sim card or calling from abroad.
- Why Do SMS Fail To Send?
Sometimes, users get an error that says “Invalid Numbers”. It is one of the most common errors about why text message delivery may fail. Think that a message being sent to an unreachable number will not get delivered in that condition and it is similar to the incorrect email address. Your phone company will also inform you that the number you entered is invalid.
Airtel Customer Support Details:
In case you wish to contact customer care, please call them at 121 via your Airtel Number for queries/requests and 198 for complaints.
Alternatively, you can write to a mail and send Airtel team at [email protected]
So, finally, we have discussed all the details about the airtel message center number based on area. If this article is helpful for you and helps you to gather all the details about the airtel numbers then please let us know the usefulness of this article by simply dropping a comment below. Also, if you still have any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by letting us know in the below-given comment section.