It is one of our international identity proof. Many of people don’t know that when aadhar card was introduced and how it works and also the other functions of aadhar card. So for you guys, we are sharing the complete information related to aadhar card. We will share everything related to aadhar card. So read this article very carefully to collect each and every piece of information about aadhar card.
- 1 Aadhar Card Download By Name and Date of Birth
- 1.1 Apply for Aadhar Card – How to Apply? [Steps Wise Information]
- 1.2 Apply for Aadhaar Card Online & Download By Name and Date of Birth
- 1.3 Applying for Aadhaar Card by Visiting in Enrolment Centre
- 1.4 How will you Get the E-Aadhaar?
- 1.5 While Having the Enrolment Number:
- 1.6 While having the Aadhaar Card Number:
- 1.7 Check Aadhar Status – Easy Way to Check Status – Aadhar Card Download By Name and Date of Birth
- 1.8 Check Aadhar Status – What is Aadhaar or Aadhar card?
- 1.9 What are the Details that Aadhar Card Holds?
- 1.10 Who Can Apply for Aadhaar Card?
- 1.11 How to Apply for Aadhaar Card?
- 1.12 The enrolment form asks for very basic information which includes:
Aadhar Card Download By Name and Date of Birth
Aadhar Card is a 12 digit unique identity number which will be issued by the Govt. of India to the residents of India and it is based on their biometric and demographic data. The aadhar data is collected by the unique identification authority of India which is also known as UIDAI and it is a statutory authority of India which was established in January 2009 by the govt. of India and it comes under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
Apply for Aadhar Card – How to Apply? [Steps Wise Information]
Aadhar Card is one of the basic necessities for the citizen of India. Almost in every service or being beneficiary of the various government policy the Aadhar Card plays a very important role.
In the process to apply and get an Aadhar Card, lots of people don’t have any idea that how to apply for Aadhar Card? If you are one of them, then don’t worry because below we are sharing the complete details about how to apply for the Aadhar card and also we will tell you that how to get Aadhar Card? So read this complete article and get all the necessary details.
Apply for Aadhaar Card Online & Download By Name and Date of Birth
Below in this section, we will tell you all the details about how to apply for aadhar card? It includes six segments.
- Firstly, you need to visit the Aadhar Card enrolment center.
- Then you need to fill the enrollment form of Aadhar Card/
- After this, you need to submit the enrolment form.
- Also, you need to submit the required documents.
- You need to submit the photographs and biometrics as well.
- Then, simply receive the Acknowledgement Slip.
- Keep that slip handy until you get the Aadhar Card.
Applying for Aadhaar Card by Visiting in Enrolment Centre
Before getting to know that how to apply for aadhar card, you need to know that you must need to have all the required documents which will be required for applying for the Aadhar Card. Once, you have all the required documents, you need to make a visit to the nearest aadhar enrollment center. The given process of applying for Aadhar Card is same for all the citizen of India, doesn’t matter that you are a senior citizen of a child or an adult.
At the time, when you are enrolling for Aadhar Card, you must need to be furnished are given below which will be helpful for you to complete the process of how to apply for Aadhar Card.
- Firstly, you need to visit the nearest Aadhar Enrolment Centre.
- Then you need to fill the Aadhar Enrolment Form.
- You can also fill the form online.
- Then, you need to submit the supporting or required documents like a Voter ID card or any kind of identity proof.
- When the documents are verified by the enrollment center, you need to go for the biometric submission where you need to complete the process of fingerprints and iris scanning.
- When you complete the process, then you will receive an acknowledgment slip for the Aadhar Card which contains a 14 digit enrollment number
- Keep that slip or receipt the same until you receive the Aadhar Card
Some Union Territories and the States where the enrolment of Aadhar card comes under the jurisdiction of Registrar General of India but the process of how to apply for Aadhaar card. These are:
Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Odisha, Bangalore rural, Lakshadweep, Meghalaya, West Bengal, Mizoram, Dadra, and Nagar Haveli, Tamil Nadu, Jammu & Kashmir.
How will you Get the E-Aadhaar?
When you submitted all the required documents and the biometric data which will be required to apply for Aadhaar Card then you need to wait for a minimum of 3 months to receive the Aadhar card at your home or the residential address. Sometimes, it may take more than 3 months because of the large number of applicants who apply for aadhar card.
The UIDAI will send you the Aadhar Card via India Post. If you want to receive your aadhar card early, then you can simply download the E-Aadhar card by simply visiting the official website of UIDAI, which we are sharing below.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of UIDAI at https://uidai.gov.in/.
- On the website, you need to fill the required form by simply using your Aadhar Number or by using the Enrollment Number.
While Having the Enrolment Number:
When you have your Aadhar Enrollment Number, you can download your aadhar card with the help of it. Below we are sharing the details:
- Firstly, you need to note down your enrolment number.
- Then, you need to enter your time and date which will be written on the enrollment slip.
- After this, you need to fill in your name, mobile number which will be registered with the aadhar card, and also the pin of your address which you mentioned while applying for aadhar card.
While having the Aadhaar Card Number:
When you have your Aadhar Number, you can download your aadhar card by using the given process which we are sharing under this section:
- Firstly, you need to enter your registered mobile number
- then you need to enter your pin code
- After this, you will receive an OTP which will be generated for the verification purpose on your registered mobile number
- You need to enter the OTP
- OTP Stands for a One-time password
Check Aadhar Status – Easy Way to Check Status – Aadhar Card Download By Name and Date of Birth
In this below-given guide, we will tell you everything which you need to know about check Aadhar Status. We will tell you each and every detail about the Aadhar Card Download By Name and Date of Birth. So let’s start to explore and answer all the questions related to the Aadhar card.
Check Aadhar Status – What is Aadhaar or Aadhar card?
Aadhaar card is a random 12 digit unique number that will be required for every citizen of India which is known as Aadhar Card. It is one of the largest biometric ID systems in the world.
World Bank Chief Economist Paul Romer says that Aadhar is the most sophisticated ID program in the world. This biometric card stores all the details of the person who is having an Aadhar Card. The Central database is then used by eth government for various services and also by the public welfare.
The aadhar Card was started and introduced by the govt. of India to provide services and resources to the people of India who need assistance and aids. It will provide a direction and system and it eliminates the need for a middleman or the trader from the process.
To make it clear, the govt. of India initiated the Aadhar Scheme and also it linked all the beneficial schemes and the public services to the Aadhar Card.
Now govt. made a central database which will be used to promote and also to provide the services of various schemes and some of the other official work along with it.
What are the Details that Aadhar Card Holds?
The Biometric ID, Aadhar card gathers all the information which is physical and documents about an individual. The central base also has the record of retinal and the fingerprint scan of both hands of individuals. The Physical card which had been dispatched to the resident of India shows the below-given information:
- 12-digit unique Aadhaar Numer
- Name of the Indian resident
- House address
- Date of birth
- QR (scan) Code
Who Can Apply for Aadhaar Card?
Aadhaar Card is not considered as the identifier of the citizenship of India. Anyone who is having a resident of India will able to get this type of biometric ID. Govt. issued ID to any Indian citizen whether it is Minor, Newborn, foreign residents, and also any of the NRIs.
- Aadhar Card For Citizen
All the citizens of India are able to apply for the Aadhar Card and also they are able to get the advantages and all the benefits provided by the Aadhar Card. Non-resident Indians are required to present in the country at the time when the Aadhar card made. They just need to have a valid Indian residential address.
It is compulsory for every Indian taxpayer to get their PAN Card linked with the Aadhar Card.
- Aadhaar Card for Minor
Minor of India are able to apply for the Aadhaar Card. The children who are having their age below 5 years, and also even newborn kids are able to get the Aadhaar Card when their parents submitted their address proof. People whose age is between 5 to 15 years are required to get their biometric details updated from time to time as the details of biometric are changed from time to time. The Children whose age is below 5 years will get a blue-colored Aadhaar Card.
- Aadhaar Card For Resident Foreigners
Any foreigners who have been living in India for more than 182 days continuously are able to apply for Aadhaar Card. They can afterward avail any kind of service related to the Aadhaar Card. The Foreigners are able to get Aadhaar Card when it was approved that they are having a proper resident of India and not a citizen.
What Documents are Required for Aadhaar Card?
When you are applying for Aadhaar card, you need to have these two things:
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
Check Aadhaar Cars Status:
UIDIA, which is known as the Unique Identification Authority of India considers the following document as the Address proof. It is mandatory that they accept the address proof which should have a correct address that displays clearly on it because they deliver your Aadhaar Card to that address. So you need to be sure that the address is written clearly and correct on it.
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card /PDS Photocard
- Bank Statement/ Passbook
- Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
- Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
How to Apply for Aadhaar Card?
In the process to apply for Aadhaar Card, you are required to fill the enrolment form which you can download from the official website of UIDAI or you can fill the physical form which will be available at the Aadhaar Card enrolment office at your nearest area.
You don’t need to pay any kind of fees for the enrolment of the Aadhaar Card and to avail of this service. Some of the updates like getting updates on the phone will charge you the fees of Rs.25.
The enrolment form asks for very basic information which includes:
- Details of anyone – father, mother, guardian, husband, wife (For children below 5 years Father/Mother/Guardian’s details are mandatory. Adults can opt to not specify this information if they cannot/do not want to disclose)
- Documents for proof of identity (POI), address (POA), Dates of birth (DOB), and proof of relationship (POR) with the details of any relative provides.
- Details and proof for Head of family HOF
The enrollment form for Aadhaar Card is really simple to fill, and the form comes with some of the detailed instructions where they clearly mention the required documents to process. If you have any confusion then you can simply take help from the executives which are available at the Aadhaar Card Enrolment Office.