Unsecapp.exe serves its services as a Microsoft-certified program which is part of the WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) subsystem. This program is helpful in facilitating communications between programs that run on your computer and a remote server.
Unsecapp.exe will behave as a conduit and cycle information back and forth between them.
- 1 Unsecapp.exe
- 1.1 What is Unsecapp.exe?
- 1.2 Why Does it Suddenly Start Running in the Background?
- 1.3 Is it Related to the Avast Antivirus?
- 1.4 Should I Remove the Unsecapp.exe File?
- 1.5 Is Your Unsecapp.exe File a Virus? How to Check?
- 1.6 How to Delete Faulty Unsecapp.exe File and Download a New Version File From the Microsoft?
If you get unsecapp.exe in your Task Manager and if you are worried about it, then you don’t need to worry. In this article which is offered by the website getupdatedaily.com, we are going to share all the possible information regarding Unsecapp.exe. So now, let’s take a look below to know more about it.
What is Unsecapp.exe?
Unsecapp.exe is a Windows Operating System’s part. It is one of the most important programs for the Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) subsystem. With this executable file, you will be able to run programs requiring WMI support.
In Windows 7, 8, and 10 operating systems, the WMI serves its services as a subsystem that permits the programs to interact with certain operating system components and other running programs. These components may include user accounts and system services.
Why Does it Suddenly Start Running in the Background?
When you buy the unsecapp, then this file will be installed on your Windows PC. It will display in the Task Manager as soon as some application requires to access the WMI subsystem. Usually, this file is located in the System32\wbem\folder.
If you notice that this service has started running suddenly, it may be due to a new program you have installed. The WMI subsystem may be required for the program to function properly. This happens, when your Operating System will start this .exe service.
Is it Related to the Avast Antivirus?
For the first time, when did you see this service start? Chances are when you updated the Avast Antivirus. After restarting your computer, you will notice that a new service has been added to the start-up.
So, is it somehow related to the Avast Antivirus?
Although this is not related to the Avast Antivirus, this antivirus program can use to communicate with other programs. To fetch user data, it will also use WMI. As a result, Avast Antivirus will start unsecapp.exe if it is not already running.
Since the Avast Antivirus is often set to start with the operating system, then it will also start the WMI service at start-up.
Some of the other popular programs that use the WMI components of your Operating System include Stream, some online video games, as well as many other popular internet messaging clients.
Should I Remove the Unsecapp.exe File?
You should not remove the unsecapp.exe file. It is a system file and a core component of the Windows Operating System. While removing this file, you will find that your system may become unstable.
Some applications and games will stop working. While running, others may make an error or misbehave.
You only have to remove this important file when it is not digitally signed by Microsoft. In that situation, it could be a virus, spyware, Trojan, or malware.
To know whether it is an official file or a virus, you have to simply read and follow the article given below.
Is Your Unsecapp.exe File a Virus? How to Check?
This unsecapp.exe file is not a virus or malware. However, malware or a virus can have any name. To be sure about the process displayed in your Task Manager is managed by a Microsoft .exe file, you have to simply read and follow the steps mentioned below.
- At first, you have to open your computer and then you have to click on the Start button.
- There you have to type “Task Manager” in the given search field.
- When you get the Task Manager program, then you have to simply click on it to launch it.
- If you are using the Windows 8 or 10 operating system, then you have to be sure to expand the task manager view by clicking on the “more details” option which you can find on the left bottom of the window.
- For the Windows 7 Operating System, the task manager launches in the full detail view.
- Then locate the unsecapp
- You have to right-click on it.
- After that, you have to click on the “Open File Location”.
- Once the file location displays by the file manager, then you have to right-click on the file.
- Then you have to click on the “Properties” from the right-click context menu.
- Once you landed in the “Properties” window, then there you have to go to the second tab on the top that says “Digital Signature”.
- Now, you have to verify that Microsoft Corporation has digitally signed this file.
This is a Microsoft file that must be digitally signed by the company. The digital signature determines the ownership of the file.
If the file shows as digitally signed by Microsoft, you don’t have to worry about it. This is an important system file that you want to leave as it is.
But if the file does not have a Microsoft digital signature, then it is not the original file. It may be that some application or hacker has replaced it with a virus. You should remove it immediately and then you have to scan your computer for viruses. Below we are going to share some simple steps which help you to delete the file from your system.
How to Delete Faulty Unsecapp.exe File and Download a New Version File From the Microsoft?
If you want to remove the faulty unsecapp.exe file and remove the file, if you want to download a new version file from Microsoft, then you don’t need to worry. Here in this section, we are going to share the complete steps through which you will be able to do so. So now, let’s take a look below.
- At first, you have to Sign in to your Windows computer by using a user account with administrative privileges.
- Once you sign in, then you have to look for the folder where Windows has placed the unsecapp.exe file.
- Usually, this file is located in the System32\wbem folder.
- There you have to select this file and then delete it.
- Once you did, then you have to scan your computer for viruses/malware.
- Then you have to reboot your computer.
- Now, you have to go to the official website of Microsoft to download the WMI utility.
- Then you have to install this tool.
- To run the tool, you have to simply follow on-screen prompts to download a new version of the unsecapp.exe from Microsoft.
More Useful Guides to Fix Errors:
We hope this article will be beneficial for you. With this article, you will get all the possible information regarding the Unsecapp.exe file.
Now, if you want to share your feedback or if you have any queries or any suggestions regarding this article, then you can comment below in the given comment section and share your experience with us, we will get back as soon as possible.
- Srfax Login – Forgot Password, Registration at SrFax.com August 5, 2022
- Freescoresandmore Login at www.freescoresandmore.com August 3, 2022
- A User Guide on Bathroom Supply Store 2022 August 2, 2022
- A Comprehensive Dual Shower Head Buying Guide 2022 August 2, 2022
- Black Floor Waste Uses and Applications August 2, 2022
- Important Features of Shower Rail Black August 2, 2022
- Real Life Applications of Detachable Shower Heads August 2, 2022
- Waterfall Shower Head Buying Guide 2022 August 2, 2022
- Tsd Rental Login at www.tsdrms.net [2022 Guide] August 1, 2022
- Great American Country Giveaway 2022 – Win $25,000 prizes August 1, 2022
- Apps (63)
- Automobile (18)
- Business (39)
- Celebs (7)
- Education (26)
- Entertainment (43)
- Errors (7)
- Events (2)
- Fashion (24)
- Featured (1)
- Finance (62)
- Gaming (34)
- Health (17)
- Home Improvement (7)
- Internet (29)
- Lifestyle (29)
- Login (70)
- Online Services (62)
- Parenting (21)
- Social Media (3)
- Survey (70)
- Tech (59)
- Telecom (4)
- Travel (1)
- Uncategorized (1)
- World (3)
Login4 months ago
MyHFT Login for Harbor Freight Employees – UKG Pro/Ultipro Employee
Fashion1 year ago
Stores Like Madewell in 2021 for Elegant, Fresh and Affordable Fashion
Finance5 months ago
YourRewardCard com Visa Activate and View Balance Guide of 2022
Tech1 year ago
How To Set Up An Omegle Bot – [All Possible Methods Here]
Login3 months ago
MyChart DuPage Login at www.mychart.dupagemd.net
Apps9 months ago
Fire Kirin APK 2022 Edition for Android Free Download
Online Services3 weeks ago
Ess.compassassociate.com Login – Associate Portal for Employees
Apps4 months ago
Among Us APK + OBB Download for Android