Nowadays, every bank provides internet banking to its customers. If you have an account in Syndicate bank and you want to be active in internet banking. Syndicate Bank also provides various facilities such as digital accounting and internet Banking and you can follow this guide on Syndicate Bank Mobile Activation to access your online account.
Syndicate Bank Mobile Activation
Through Online banking, you can save your time and money also. I am going to share with you how to active syndicate internet banking.
Also See: Check SBI Card Status Online
There are Some Things Required for Syndicate Bank Mobile Activation:
- You should have internet banking or an ATM card to generate the MPIN
- You should have your registered mobile number (which is registered in a syndicate bank)
- You must have an internet connection on your smartphone to access the App.
Syndicate Bank Online Activation Process Step by Step:
For the activate Syndicate mobile banking facilities, firstly you need to generate MPIN. There are two ways to generate the Mpin – You can activate internet banking, from filling the form at your bank branch and through the ATM.
Method 1: Generate the MPIN through the Internet Banking
- Firstly, you have to go on Syndicate bank internet banking website – https://www.syndonline.in/
- Then, you have to log in with your Id and password of your internet banking. When you don’t have a login to internet banking then you can go with our next blog.
- When you log in to your internet banking dashboard, you can see in the top menu the Customer Services option.
- Click on the Mobile Banking registration option which is in the left menu.
- When you open the dashboard, you have to fill in your account number or details and click on the Next button.
- Now, you should click on the submit button and enter the password to complete the request.
- After that, you will get your Mpin on the mobile number through SMS. You should save this Mpin for future use.
Method 2: You Can Get the MPIN Through the Bank Branch
You can get the MPIN from your bank branch also, you have to go to your bank branch and fill the form regarding the mobile banking activation then submit it to the bank executive.
Method 3: You Can Get Mpin through the ATM
- You have to go to your nearest Syndicate bank ATM and insert your card.
- The next step is to enter your ATM PIN and select the mobile banking registration.
- Now, you should enter your registered mobile number which you want to register for the bank facility.
- Then you will get the OTP on your mobile and enter this OTP to verify the request.
- After that, you will get the Mpin on your Mobile through SMS. Save this for the future.
When will you get the MPIN? So You Should Proceed with Further Activation:
- Download the Syndmobile App from the Playstore/ Appstore.
- After downloading the App. You have to enter your registered mobile number.
- Now, you will get a code for activation on your registered mobile number. Enter this code to valid login.
- After login, you have to enter the Mpin (which you have already received) for the Access dashboard.
- Now, the app will ask you to enter the new Mpin. You have to enter your chosen numbers twice.
- You can access your internet banking through your id and password. You have to use the Mpin for making the transaction by the app.
Now, you are able to understand How to activate syndicate banks online. These are easy steps which I told you.
Syndicate mobile bank activation is easy to process through your mobile phone. You need to generate the Mpin. I have told you in this article how to generate the MPin and further process.
- 1 Syndicate Bank Mobile Activation
- 1.1 There are Some Things Required for Syndicate Bank Mobile Activation:
- 1.2 Syndicate Bank Online Activation Process Step by Step:
- 1.3 When will you get the MPIN? So You Should Proceed with Further Activation: