You can go with this article, at the end of this blog, you will be able to know How to Activate SBI Debit Card? So you can activate your SBI ATM card.
Nowadays, the State Bank Of India used to send us a physical debit card without its PIN. When you have received the ATM card we have to generate its PIN and activate the SBI debit Card. To activate the SBI card by generating the ATM pin is very easy. I am sharing with you the process of SBI Debit card Activation.
You must have an account in the State Bank Of India or you want to open an account in State Bank Of India. When your account is opened in the SBI When you received your Debit card at your registered address. When you receive the SBI ATM card you have to activate the card.
How to Activate SBI Debit Card?
The State Bank Of India provides you with many ways to activate your SBI Debit Card. When you are a new SBI Debit Card user, you may don’t know about the process of activation. You can follow the easy steps which are mentioned below.
Also Read: Check SBI Card Status Online
There are 4 ways to activate the SBI Debit Card:
- By the sending SMS
- By the calling on the SBI customer care.
- Through the ATM
- By the Internet Banking
Now, We will describe all of the steps in detail.
Activate Debit Card through SMS.
This is an easy and simple way to activate the SBI Debit Card through the SMS.
- Firstly, you have to open your message box and type a message.
- Type PIN <space> Last 4 digits of your debit card <space> Last 4 digit of your bank Account Number.
- Send this SMS to 567676 from your registered mobile number.
- After that, you will receive a 4 digit OTP on your registered mobile number. This OPT will be valid for the next 24 hours.
- Then Go to the nearest SBI ATM.
- You have to insert your debit card in the ATM then it will ask you to enter the PIN. The PIN you have already received on your registered mobile number.
- Now, you have to create the new pin
- Your SBI ATM card will be activated for use.
Activate Debit card through IVR
An easy way to activate Debit Cards is IVR (Interactive Voice Response).
- Call on these numbers 1800112211 or 18004253800 from your registered mobile number.
- They will be asked to enter the ATM card number and your Bank Account Number.
- Now, you will get the 4 digit OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Now you should go to the nearest SBI ATM.
- Now, insert your card in the ATM and enter the PIN which you have received on your mobile number.
- Change the Pin and your Card is ready to use.
Activate Debit Card By Going ATM
- Go to your nearest SBI ATM.
- You have to insert your debit card in the ATM then you will get an option to generate the PIN.
- After that enter your Bank Account Number and your Mobile Number.
- Now, you get the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- You have to use OTP and change your PIN.
Activate Debit Card through Internet Banking
If you are already an existing customer of SBI and using Internet Banking, you can generate the PIN through Internet Banking.
- Firstly you have to go on the SBI website on your mobile/Computer.
- Then login into the SBI website with your credentials.
- you have to Go to e-Services then click on ATM Card Services after that click on ATM Pin Generation.
- You should use your profile password and OTP to get authenticated.
- After That select your account number and your card number.
- You have to enter the first 2 digits of the PIN as per your preference. Then click on submit.
Your next step is on the screen entering the first 2 digits which are created by you following the 2 digits which you have received on your registered mobile number through SMS.
Now, you will get how to activate your SBI Debit card. Using these are methods you can activate your SBI debit card. Avoid the errors and activate your SBI ATM card from your home.