If you are dealing with a bug in your Dell Laptop and it is not responding properly then Restore is the only option to fix it. The different model of laptops has different methods to fix this bug problem but if you already tried all other methods to fix dell laptop than leave them and learn How to Restore Dell Laptop to Factory Settings in Windows 10 and start using your laptop like you do when you buy dell laptop from the showroom.
How to Restore Dell Laptop to Factory Settings in Windows 10
Before restoring your laptop settings, make sure that the C Drive does not contain any important files because all the information and files on the C drive will be removed while restoring your Dell Laptop to factory settings.
Procedure to Restore your Dell Laptop to Factory Settings
- First of all, you have to Restart your Laptop by clicking on the Restart button.
- Then Start Pressing the F8 key on the keyboard before appearing Windows Logo.
- Now, you can see the Advanced Boot Options menu on the dell screen.
- Click on the Repair Your Computer option from the Menu Advanced Boot Options.
- Hit Enter and select language according to your region.
- Click on the Next option.
- Now, Log in to your Laptop as an administrative user.
- Click on OK options.
- Click on the Dell Factory Image Restore option.
- Click on the Next button.
- Then allow the permission to Reformat the Hard Drive and Restore System Software to Factory Conditions.
- Click on the Next option after allowing the permission to Restore.
- Now, you can Restore your Dell Laptop to Factory Settings.
- After the Restore procedure is completed.
- To Restart your Laptop, click on the Finish option.
Keeping some important things while Restore your Dell Laptop to Factory Settings:-
- Make sure that your C drive does not have any important files or any document while the procedure of Restore.
- Press the F8 key before Windows Logo appears otherwise you can not find the Advanced Boot option on the screen. Repeating this process until you will find this option.
- The procedure of Restoring may vary according to the model of the Laptop so you can find more about dell laptop models here.
Also Learn This Fixing Guide: Why Wont My HP Laptop Turn On While Plugging Also
If you have a Dell Laptop and you are facing this type of bug issue then don’t worry. Follow these easy methods to restore your Dell Laptop To its Factory Settings. If you have any other method then please your suggestions regarding this Article in the Comment Section. Share this article with your friends who wanted to sort out this problem.