The Post also provides free savings account to everyone. You can easily open a savings bank account in the post office. They are providing online services also like: – Account balance, mini statement, fund transfer. In this article, I will share with you how to check your post office account balance.
Check Post Office Account Balance
These are required for post office account inquiries:
- You should have your registered mobile number.
- Your registered mobile number is active to receive OTP through SMS.
- You should keep your CIF number and DOB for the app registration.
Methods of Post office account status Enquiry
There are 5 methods to check the post office account balance.
- SMS Banking
- Missed call service
- IPPB Mobile Banking
- Phone banking
- QR card
- UPI App
Method 1: – SMS banking for the inquiry account balance
- You want to register your mobile number so; you have to type REGISTER in the SMS app then send on 7738-0628-73.
- When your registration process is complete successfully, then you can check the balance by sending BAL to 7738 0628 73.
Method 2: – Check the Post office account balance through the Missed Call.
- You have to dial 8424-0549-94 from your registered number.
- Then give the missed call to the banking number.
- Within a few minutes, you will get an SMS of your account balance.
- Get the mini account statement give missed call 8424 0268 86.
Method 3- Using the Mobile App check the balance.
- You have to download the IPPB mobile banking app on your phone.
- Then enter your account number, CIF number, DOB.
- After that, open the App and enter the OTP.
- When your registration process is a success. Then set the MPIN to log in to the App.
- Now you can get the account balance.
Method 4: – Check balance through Phone banking.
- You have to dial 155299 from the registered mobile number. Follow the IVRS instructions.
- Then, you have to select the language which you want to use. Then select account details.
- After that, you will get the account balance.
Method 5: – Check the balance through the Post office QR card.
- You have to scan the QR code which is printed on the QR card.
- Then, you will get the OTP on your registered mobile number and enter the OTP.
- After that put the OVD verification.
- Within a few minutes, you will get the account balance.
Method 6: – You can check the balance through the UPI App.
You need an ATM card for this method.
- Firstly, you have to download the UPI app. On the Play store/ App store available the many UPI apps. (you can use the PhonePe App, Google Pay)
- Then register on the App through your mobile number and ATM card details.
- When you completed the registration so, you will redirect to the main page. There is the Check Balance option is appearing click on it.
- Finally, Enter your UPI PIN and within some time you will your balance.
I told you in this article methods of “Check the Post Office Account Balance within seconds.”. I hope you will understand all methods. These are the easiest methods which are mention in the article. If you have any question so, you can write in the comment section.