Andhra Bank has a wide user base in India. Andhra bank is proving online service to its customers. We are really busy in our lives and we don’t have to do other things. We can’t go bank branch for a maximum of times. They provide the mini statement service also and you can easily know your Andhra bank mini statement online without going branch.
Andhra Bank Mini Statement Online
I will explain all the things in this article. You will get easily your bank statement of Andhra Bank.
Things Required to Get Andhra Bank Mini Statement:
- You should have your registered mobile number.
- You should have an internet connection with Internet Banking or mobile banking app.
How to Know Andhra Bank Mini Statement Online?
I will share three secure methods to know the Andhra bank mini statement in your mobile
- By the give Missed call
- Through the Mobile banking
- Through the Internet Banking
Here you will know the details of each method-
Method 1 – you can get the Andhra bank mini statement by the giving missed call
- Your mobile number should be registered with the bank-
Andhra bank mini statement missed call number – 1800 4251 515
- Then you have to make a call and wait for disconnect automatically.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an SMS from the bank with your mini statement.
- You have received an SMS the check the mini statement or you can know the available balance in your account.
Method 2- Through the Mobile banking
- Install and download the Andhra Bank mobile banking app.
- Then log in with your user id and password.
- On the main screen, you will see the account number and available balance.
- Now, you have to tab on the account number and now you will the last ten transactions of your account, which called the mini statement.
- You have an account on this app so, you can get the full account statement.
Method 3 – Through the Internet Banking
- You have to open the Andhra Bank Internet banking webpage on your mobile number or computer browser.
- Then log in with your ID password.
- On the main dashboard page, you have to click on the account option on the menu.
- After that click on the account number.
- Now, you will see the mini statement on your dashboard.
How can we get the Andhra bank mini statement without the internet?
When you don’t have an internet connection and you need to know the bank statement. You should try the *99# NUUP service. It doesn’t need an internet connection.
You can able to do check your Andhra bank account balance, fund transfer, mini statement, and many more things by using this service.
I hope you will understand “how to known the Andhra bank mini statement on mobile”. If you have any questions regarding this article so, you can write in the comment section. I explained the two types of methods to check your account statement. These are the easiest method for the known bank mini statement.