PICME: The children are the future of the country and it is one of the responsibilities of the Government to pay out some of the head towards the blooming birds of the nation. The pregnancy and infant cohort monitoring evaluation scheme is one of the best methods which was started by the Tamil Nadu Government. It is mainly known as PICME login and this process mainly begins for the betterment of infants and also for the pregnant mothers as well.
Pregnancy is such a crucial moment in the life of a woman and the mortality rate of pregnant women is decreasing over the last decade in India, it is not the zero yet. Some of the common reasons that may lead you to the death of the mother of the infant are not healthy food, unhealthy lifestyle, and insufficient care.
PICEM is one of the initiatives which is taken by the Tamil Nadu Government to simply pay attention to the pregnant women of the state. Every pregnant woman needs to get registered with PICME and then they will get a PICME number.
Importance of PICME Number – An Overview
According to the Reproductive and Child health scheme, a woman needs to get registered with the PICME login as they know about their pregnancy. After successful registration and getting the PICME number, these registered pregnant women will get the RCH ID quickly. After getting their RCH ID, these women can be able to avail themselves of several facilities which fall under the RCH scheme.
Convenience in Pregnancy
When a woman gets registered with a PICME login, the local nurse will simply start tracking them and take special care during the state of ante-natal. Also, these nurses will help pregnant women simply upload all their necessary documents into the software so that they can be able to avail all the required help from the State Government. The nurses will simply guide the women from time to time about what are the steps they need to follow in terms to get the necessary help from the Government.
Tamil Nadu Government will provide financial aid of Rs. 18000 to every pregnant woman who gets registered in picme login Tamilnadu and the scheme of Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy Maternity Benefits. It is mainly done in several installments.
- The first installment of Rs. 2000 will get paid before the 12 weeks of pregnancy if you register yourself on time.
- The second installment of Rs. 2000 will be paid in the 3rd month.
- The third installment will get paid in the 4th month but it will as per the terms which are mentioned in the G.O.
- The fourth installment of Rs. 2000 is paid in the 4th month again.
- The fifth installment of Rs. 4000 is paid after the delivery. This amount will be paid only if the delivery is done to the Government Hospital in Tamil Nadu.
- The next installment of Rs. 4000 will be paid after the vaccination of the child with the OPA/ROTA/PENTA with 2 IPV doses.
- The last installment of Rs. 2000 will be paid after the final vaccination of Measles-Rubella which should be before the infant is 12 months old.
The women with the PICME registration will be able to avail the benefits after the delivery of the child. In lots of instances, getting the birth certificate of the child might be tough and the women who get the RCH number by the PICME registration don’t need to worry about things. They will get the birth certificate of the infant easily without facing as much trouble.
It is because of these benefits which are given by the Tamil Nadu Government that it is mandatory for married women to get the PICME registration quickly. These men can also be able to avail themselves of the benefits of the birth of their second child as well.
The process of registration will be completed in 4 different methods so that you will find out your convenient method.
- The first method is self-registration by making a visit to the official website at picme.tn.gov.in.
- The second method is by simply contacting any of the nearby seva centers where the women can be able to get registered for free.
- The registration can also be done by making a call on their toll-free number which is 102.
- The last method is by making a visit to the nearest Government hospital and getting in touch with the authorities.
Registering with the PICME and getting the PICME number online is so simple and easy and it can be done by following the steps which we are sharing below.
- First of all, you need to make a visit to the registration portal at https://picme.tn.gov.in.
- Now, on the right side of the display, you will see an option of pre-registration by the public on which you need to make click.
- Then, a page will open with the blank form where you need to enter all the required details like your name, address, aadhaar details, and others as well.
- You need to select a time from the available slots to simply get in touch with the village health nurse.
- Now, at the bottom of the section, you need to enter your email Id and your mobile number and then make click on the Generate OTP option.
- Now, enter the OTP where you get your mobile number and also you need to enter the CAPTCHA and make click on the save button.
When the registration gets completed then you will get your PICME number of 12 digits on your registered mobile number and email address. The nearest healthcare authorities will simply get in touch with you and you need to make a visit to the nearest center after which you will get an RCH ID. It is the ID that you are required to use in different places for the different activities and it will take a month to complete the process of registration.
When the process of registration gets completed then you will be able to login into your profile anytime with the help of the steps which we are going to share below. The authorities who will get in touch with the completion of registration helps you to get your username and password to make a login.
- First of all, you need to make visit www.picme.tn.gov.in.
- Now, enter your username and also your password.
- Now, enter the captcha code with the code provided below to the empty space.
- At last, make click on the submit button.
After making a login into the profile, you can be able to check several items like the status of your financial aids and edit your details when required.
PICME Number Status
After the completion of the registration process to get the PICME number, you need to wait for some time to get the RCH ID. You can be able to check out the status of your PICME number by following the steps we are sharing below.
- First of all, you need to make a visit to the site.
- Now, click on the pre-registration option by the public which you use at the time of registration.
- Now, you need to select the pre-registration application ID status.
- Into the empty box, you need to enter the 12-digit application Id of the PICME number which you get during registration.
- At last, make click on the submit button, and then your status will appear on the display of your device.
Mobile No Authentication and Acknowledgement
In terms of viewing the acknowledgment of the submitted application, it can be seen by entering your registered mobile number in the respective section on the PICME registration portal. If you are willing to authenticate your mobile number at PICME then it can simply get verified by making a click on the mobile no authentication section and entering your RCH number and the mobile number to simply authenticate the same. Click on the general OTP after entering the details and enter the send OTP to simply authenticate your mobile number.
Documents Required for Maternity Benefit Scheme
For the registration, you may not need any of the documents but for the facility of the maternity benefit scheme, it is required to enter some of the important documents which we are listing below.
- You need to provide a photocopy of the bank password with a photograph.
- Voter ID card.
- Valid passport.
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Job Card of MGNREGA
- Health insurance card from the chief minister’s comprehensive scheme.
PICME Key Points
After getting the PICME number and RCH ID, there are some important things that you need to keep in mind to get hassle-free service.
Keep the PICME Number Safe
After getting the PICME number or the application iD after getting registered, you need to keep this number safe and secure. It is really important as you need this number to get the final RCH ID and to create your username and password for the PICME login. After getting the RCH ID finally, you need to simply show this ID to the health centers and nurses for your treatment or for other important things like getting the birth certificate of the child.
If you are facing any type of issues while getting registered, logging in, or facing any other issues then the PICME helpline can be available in two different manners. The first method to get in touch with them is by making a call to their toll-free number which is 102.
Another method is to simply write down an email to them at [email protected].
Frequently Asked Questions – PICME
Is Pre-registration Required Also For the Second Child?
If someone becomes pregnant again and is not able to meet up with the village health nurses then the existing RCH ID will simply get used to get the pre-registration once again.
Is It Necessary to Meet the Village Health Nurses to Get the RCH ID?
Yes, after the completion of the registration process with PICME, you simply need to get in touch with the village health nurses once to complete the process and to get the RCH ID.
Is Aadhaar Mandatory in the Process?
Aadhar and other documents like address proof are not mandatory when you are getting registered. If you are willing to get maternity benefits like financial aid then the submission of documents like Aadhaar, bank passbook and lots of other things are really important and the submission of the documents can get completed later and after the completion of registration.
More Similar Guides:
- Telcan Login
- Jaa Lifestyle Login
- CUIMS Login
- Dashboard Anywhere Chrysler Login
- My Aflac Login
- HISD GradeSpeed Student Login
- Brightspark Travel Login
- Hamraaz Login
- LCPS Go Login
- USPayserv Login
So, these are all the details about the PICME login which is available at https://picme.tn.gov.in. If this article is helpful for you and helps you to know all the details about it then do share this article with other people so that they can be able to take advantage of this article.
Also, if you are having any issues or queries about it then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section.
- 1 PICME Login
- 1.1 Importance of PICME Number – An Overview
- 1.2 Convenience in Pregnancy
- 1.3 Financial Aid
- 1.4 Birth Certificate
- 1.5 PICME Registration
- 1.6 PICME Login
- 1.7 PICME Number Status
- 1.8 Mobile No Authentication and Acknowledgement
- 1.9 Documents Required for Maternity Benefit Scheme
- 1.10 PICME Key Points
- 1.11 Keep the PICME Number Safe
- 1.12 Contact Details
- 1.13 Frequently Asked Questions – PICME