NRC Assam Hearing In Check @ Nrcassamhearing.in – As you all know that the first draft list of NRC has been declared on 31st December 2018 and now, it is out for more than 3.9 crore people and only 1.39 crore people’s names will come into the list.
The remaining people had some issues with the process of verification. As per the supreme court order, the final result will be published by 30th June 2018. If your NRC application is pending for the verification status online then you are at the perfect place.
So, simply scroll down and check out the process of how to check NRC application form hearing status online. Also, the NRC Assam has created a website to simply check out the NRC application by the ARM on www.Nrcassamhearing.in.
When does the NRC Claims and Objections Phase Start?
You need to know that the process of NRC claims and objections at nrcassamhearing.in will begin after the publication of the complete draft NRC. Also, all the genuine citizens of India as per the cut-off date of 24th March 1971 will be included in the final NRC lust where the people will get a chance to simply file an objection against the inclusion of any ineligible person. Also, the person whose name doesn’t appear on the list can be able to file a claim and also whose name appears can be able to file an objection.
Documents Required for NRC Claims and Objections
Here we are going to tell you the documents which are highly required in terms of the NRC claims and objections at nrcassamhearing.in.
- The NRC of 1951 and Electoral Roll Up to 24th March Midnight of 1971.
- If you don’t have this document then you need to go for the admissible documents which will help you to prove you are a part of NRC.
How to Check NRC Application Status for Hearing/Verification?
If you want to check out your NRC application status for hearing or verification then simply read and follow the steps which we are going to share below.
- First of all, you need to open your device and make a visit to the NRC official website which is www.nrcassamhearing.in.
- Now, you will see two empty boxes on ARN and Captcha.
- In the very first column, you have to enter your application receipt number and in the other column, you need to enter the custom captcha.
- Now, make a click on the submit button.
- So, that’s it for this process. Now, your application form status will appear on the display of your device.
- If it doesn’t appear then it means that you are not applicable to the ARN.
NRC Results In Assam
- NRC Assam Official Website: www.nrcassam.nic.in
- Part Draft List: Published on 31syt December 2017
- Family Tree Verification: From 15th February 2018
- Complete Draft: 30th July 2018
- Claim for Correction: N/A
- Final NRC: By December 2018
What If The NRC Application status Is Showing “No Record Found”?
If your application shows “No Record Found” then it means that your verification is in process or it doesn’t need to come for the hearing. If your application verification is under process then you will get a letter to visit the hearing centre. If you are having any issue or query related then you can use the official NRC helpline number which is 15107 for Assam and for the Outside Assam NRC helpline number you can make a call at 18003453762.
Also Check: Hybrid BLO Login
So, we hope that you will be clear about the process of how to check status of an NRC application which is available at nrcassamhearing.in.
If this article is helpful for you and helps you to gather all the details about this process then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited with this article. Also, if you are having any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section.