NavaSakam Login – Navasakam.ap.gov.in Login, Really look at AP YSR Navaskam Scheme All Subtleties, features, Rules, and YSR Navasakam Scheme Site | The Government of Andhra Pradesh State has as of late sent off a progressive scheme called AP YSR Navaskam scheme for the effective implementation of the welfare scheme sent off by the government.
The government has likewise sent off a site i.e navasakam.ap.gov.in. On this portal residents of the state can snatch every one of the schemes-related data.
Here in this article today we will give the data accessible on the portal connected with which scheme and numerous other pertinent things, kindly read further.
Under the AP YSR Navaskam Schemes beneficiaries of 10 social welfare schemes sent off by the government will distinguish. Here is the plan list for which the AP YSR Navasakam scheme will execute.
- On 25th May in a press meeting, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy determined that the welfare schemes begun by the government have helped over 3.5 crore individuals of the state.
- He additionally expressed that the government has distributed Rs. 40139 crore rupees among the beneficiaries till May 2020 through welfare schemes.
- Out of this sum Rs. 19,298 crores were dispensed to In Backward Classes (BC) beneficiaries, Rs. 6,332 crores to Scheduled Castes (SC), Rs. 2,108 crores to Scheduled Tribe (ST) beneficiaries, and Rs. 10,472 crores to different classifications.
- Not just this he likewise said our administration has created four lakh jobs in village and ward secretariats in the span of four months in the wake of coming to power which involves pride that north of 82% of jobs are gotten by SCs, STs, BCs, and minorities.
|Name of the portal||AP YSR Navaskam|
|Introduced by||Government of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Started in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched on||20th November 2019|
|Launched for||People of the state|
YSR Amma Vodi
- This is one of the lead programs reported by the Hon’ble Chief Minister under Navaratnalu. Under Amma Vodi Plan monetary help will give to the mothers/recognized guardian who is below the poverty line, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region.
- The thought process behind this scheme is to empower the mother to teach her child/kids from class I to XII.
YSR Rice Card
The government has chosen to give new rice cards to the beneficiaries. Under this plan, those families are qualified to get the advantages whose family pay is not as much as Rs. 10,000 every month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/ – each month in urban regions, absolute land holding is under 3 sections of land of wetland or 10 sections of land of dry land or 10 sections of land of both wet and dry land together, month to month electricity consumption is under 300 units, nobody in the family is Government representative or retired person or pensioner (all sanitary workers are absolved.), not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)), nobody is paying income tax and in urban regions who possesses no property or under 750 ft developed region.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card and Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
Under this scheme, the government will give Vidya Deevena Card for full fee reimbursement and Vasathi Deevena Card for food and hostel costs Rs. 20,000/ – per annum to the students seeking after Polytechnic, ITI, Degree or high-level courses in Government, Aided, Private Colleges.
Under this YSR Arogyasari Scheme the government will give assistance to every one of those whose yearly income is not exactly up to 5 lakh, whose Landholding under 12 acres of the land of wet or 35 acres of land dry or a sum of 35 acres of land of both, not have more than one individual car, who own no property or under 3000 ft developed region in an urban region and not a government worker.
AP YSR Kapu Nestam
YSR Kapu Nestam is for monetarily engaging Kapu ladies over 45 years old. Monetary help will be given of Rs.75,000/ – at the rate of Rs.15,000/ – per annum by improving their livelihood opportunities and expectations for living standards.
YSR Netanna Nestham
Under the YSR Netanna Nestham, the public authority will give monetary help of Rs. 24000/ – per annum to the weaver family who possesses a handloom. The intention of the government is to modernize its equipment and to rival the power loom sector.
YSR Annuity Kanuka Card
Under the YSR Annuity Kanuka Scheme, the government will give benefits cards to individuals whose age is over 60 years, whose family pay is not as much as Rs. 10,000 every month in rural regions and Rs. 12,000/ – each month in urban regions, and all-out land holding is under 3 acres of land of wetland or 10 acres of the land of dry land or 10 acres of the land of both wet and dry land together, month to month electricity consumption is under 300 units, nobody in the family is Government representative or beneficiary (all sanitary workers are absolved.), not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted), nobody is paying income tax and in urban regions who possesses no property or under 750 sft developed region.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
This Scheme has been sent off by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, monetary help of Rs 75000(Rs 18750 yearly) will be given to SC, ST, OBC, and minority communities ladies for more than 4 years.
This monetary help will be given to ladies whose age is between 45 years to 65 years. Through the execution of this Scheme, the government will encourage business among ladies.
In this plan, the recipient would have the opportunity to spend the cash in the manner in which they need it. The government has declared a spending plan of Rs 17000 crore for the execution of this scheme.
AP YSR Sunna Vaddi
Under the YSR Sunna Vaddi, the government will pay the revenue segment for the FY 2019-20 on the SHG bank loan amount exceptional as of 11/04/2019.
Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, and Pastors and expansion in salaries to Archakas
Under this scheme, the government has vowed to pay an Honorarium to the Pastors, Imams& Muazzins and an expand in pay rates to Archakas.
Financial Assistance to Nayee, Brahmins, Rajakas, and Tailors
Under this scheme, the government will help the BC community Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, and Tailors by giving monetary help of Rs. 10000/ – per annum.
navasakam.ap.gov.in Portal has been planned and created by the Andhra Pradesh Community for Financial Systems and Services. Residents can get different administrations at this portal.
On this portal you will get all the scheme subtleties alongside the accompanying choices:
- Know your secretariat
- Secretariat staff planning
- Procedure to be Followed to Identify the Beneficiary at navasakam.ap.gov.in
- Preparatory Arrangements
- Preparing to Volunteers
- Directing of House Hold Survey
- Computerization of field data
- Publication of Draft-eligible members lists for Social Audit
- Grama Sabha/Ward Sabha for Social Audit
- Applicants have to open the Official Website of navsakam.
- From the home page of the site you really want to go to the “Know Your Secretariat” choice accessible in the menu bar.
- On the new screen, a rundown shows up from where you can check your region name and pick Urban or Rural.
- Now, choose the link given in the section (urban or rural) before your district name.
- From that point, you really want to pick your Mandal name from the rundown.
- Pick the link, give an inverse to your Mandal name, and note down your secretariat code to show up on the screen.
- To login to the webpage you really want to open the site with the assistance of the web.
- From the home page of the site, you want to look at the “Login” choice.
- Tap on the choice and another page opens on the screen where you really want to enter “User ID”, “Password” and “captcha code” shows on the screen.
- Tap on the “Login” choice given close to the captcha code to log in.
- You, first of all, need to visit the authority site.
- The home page will be open before you.
- On the home page, you need to click on the link secretariat staff mapping.
- Another page will be open before you.
- On this new page, there will be a rundown of the district.
- You need to tap the link of your district.
- Now, you will be diverted to another page where there will be a rundown of Mandal.
- Now, you need to tap on the link of your Mandal.
- The rundown of the secretary’s name with ward number, ward welfare development secretary, ward administrative secretary, the ward health secretary, and so on will be before you on your screen.
On Tuesday ninth of June, the central minister of AP YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy guided the authorities to give the ID cards for different welfare schemes within the specified time span.
Strict action will be initiated in the event that the cards are not given to the beneficiaries within the time span. CM likewise said to show the rundown of the beneficiaries at the village or ward secretariats.
Pension, Rice, and Arogyashri cards ought to be conveyed to the doorstep of the beneficiary.
ID Card Stipulated Time
|Scheme name||Time period|
|Rice And Pension Cards||Within 10 days|
|Aarogyasri Cards||Within 20 days|
|House Site Pattas||Within 90 days of registration|
- By 12 June, the rundown ought to be shown of the people who missed applying for house site pattas, by fifteenth June every one of the formalities will be finished and on July eighth, house site pattas will be circulated.
- 31000 Anganwadis buildings will be reproduced by a joint collector
- Anganwadis staff will get prepared at the town or ward secretariats by the joint collector.
- According to the rustic work ensure plot MGNREGA employment opportunities generated for 54.5 lakh individuals.
- YSR Clinic’s mapping will be finished by June 10.
- Secretariat ought to show extremely significant and valuable data on welfare schemes and administrations accessible to individuals.
- Official site
- Volunteer Daily Survey Proforma
- JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma
- YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Proforma
- Kapunestham Proforma
Through this article, we have given every one of the significant subtleties connected with the Navasakam portal.
In the event that you are as yet dealing with any sort of issue, you can tackle that issue by composing an email to [email protected]
We trust the above-endorsed data is useful for you on NavaSakam Login at Navasakam.ap.gov.in. Remain associated with us for additional updates from here on NavaSakam Login.
- 1 NavaSakam Login
- 1.1 AP Navasakam.ap.gov.in Schemes Rundown
- 1.2 Number of Beneficiaries under YSR Navasakam Scheme
- 1.3 Features of Navasakam.ap.gov.in for NavaSakam Login
- 1.4 YSR Amma Vodi
- 1.5 YSR Rice Card
- 1.6 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card and Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- 1.7 YSR Arogyasri Card At navasakam.ap.gov.in
- 1.8 AP YSR Kapu Nestam
- 1.9 YSR Netanna Nestham
- 1.10 YSR Annuity Kanuka Card
- 1.11 YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- 1.12 AP YSR Sunna Vaddi
- 1.13 Financial Assistance to Nayee, Brahmins, Rajakas, and Tailors
- 1.14 Navasakam.ap.gov.in Portal Administrations
- 1.15 Procedure to Know Your Secretariat at navasakam.ap.gov.in
- 1.16 NavaSakam Login at Navasakam.ap.gov.in
- 1.17 Procedure to Know Secretariat Staff Mapping at navasakam.ap.gov.in
- 1.18 Navasakam.ap.gov.in – Scheme ID Cards
- 1.19 ID Card Stipulated Time
- 1.20 Navasakam.ap.gov.in – Other Significant Choices
- 1.21 Navasakam.ap.gov.in Important Download
- 1.22 Contact Numbers of navasakam.ap.gov.in Contact Numbers