Your financial institution obtains your CIBIL or Experian Score from the respective credit bureaus whenever you apply for a new loan or credit card, in order to determine your creditworthiness and give you an acceptable credit limit or interest rate. Each credit office creates your credit profile and assigns a credit score to you.
A lot of people ask, how to check your CIBIL score for free using PayTM App?
From all major credit bureaus, you can also review your credit score yourself. Both free and paid approaches are available for the same thing. In today’s post, to check your CIBIL score for free, we will look at the PayTM App.
Many people have various concerns. For instance, is Paytm Cibil score correct or it is safe to check Credit Score on Paytm? Read this article till the end to know more.
Most of us do not know that Paytm enables you to search the app for your CIBIL ranking. In order to review their credit score, the official MyCIBIL website charges users. It’s done free of charge through Paytm. By providing the PAN number and mobile number registered with the bank account, Paytm enables its users to verify their credit score.
It may not work all the time, however, and Paytm will not show your CIBIL score if you are less than 21 years of age or, do not have any financial records.
How to Check CIBIL Score With PayTM App for Free?
Paytm allows you to compare your credit score with other people, which is perfect at the region, state, and national levels. This shows you the variables that influence your credit score.
Paytm displays all the loans and credit card accounts associated with your profile on the more advanced side. So, let us know how you can review your CIBIL score using the Paytm app without wasting more time.
Follow Some Simple Steps to Check Paytm Credit Score Check:
Check your CIBIL score using the Paytm app:
- First of all, download the Paytm app for the latest update. (Ignore if you already have one)
- Now, open the app with your number and login/signup.
- Click on the search button and then type in “Free Credit Score,” and then click the icon.
- A form will now appear where you need to fill in your first name, last name, cell phone number, email address, PAN number, date of birth.
- Accept the terms and conditions after filling in the necessary information, and click on the Submit button.
- Now, with CIBIL OTP, you need to check your mobile number.
- Based on your financial history, Paytm will view your CIBIL score after submitting the correct OTP.
- In the bad category, a credit score of 300-599, 600-699 is in the descent category, 700-779 is in a good category, and 780-900 is in the excellent category. In my case, I earned a credit score of 781.
Note: it totally depends on your credit score how much loan amount you will get. Higher the credit score, the higher the loan amount you get. Try to maintain your Cibil Score.
Is it Safe to check credit score on PayTM?
Yes, checking your credit score on Paytm is absolutely safe, as it is a very safe and stable application used daily by millions of users. Your data is not being sold to third parties by PayTM. In cases where you apply for a credit card from inside the PayTM app, your authorization to share your details with the appropriate financial institution is required.
Also Read: How to Share Youtube Video on Instagram
Well, this was all about How to check your CIBIL score for Free using Paytm app. There are a number of ways for cibil score check online. This is the easiest way you can opt for. Follow some simple steps to check your score online. Always remember to maintain your cibil score. It will help you when you take loans for any purpose. The higher the cibil score, the higher the loan amount you will get. It totally depends on your Cibil score how much loan amount you will get. If you have a bad Cibil score the chances to approve your loan may get lower.