If you are looking for a special purchase rate from Citi Bank then you might want to know how this procedure works, and we have created this in-depth guide on how you can follow www.citi.com/specialpurchaserate link and you can get Citi bank special purchase rate offer. Simply follow this guide and you can definitely get special purchase rate offers easily.
Citi Bank is a commercial service worker in the United States. Their branches are located in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Miami, New York, and in Washington D.C. Citi Bank will be the First National Bank in the coming years. More than 2700 attendants are provided by this Citi Bank in almost over 19 countries.
They provide many financial offers like credit or debit cards, loans, deeds.
Special offer on Purchase Rate by Citi Bank
Cardholders users of this Bank can get the advantage of the special offers on purchase rate provided by Citi Bank. If you are a member of this bank and have the cards like a Master card, Credit card, or Business Card then only you can able to use these special offers. If you don’t have any of these cards, you can apply for a new card to enjoy the special benefits of these offers.
Also Learn: SBI Passbook Online
Rewards and Perks of Having a Citi Bank Credit Card
You can get many rewards and perks provided by Citi Bank on their special offers.
- You can enjoy a 0% interest rate for the first 50 days while opening your account.
- Citi Bank also offers special invitations to the private celebration, change to win many gifts and prizes and you can enjoy lots of things provided by Citi Bank.
- You can get discounts up to 20% from 5000 store partners of Citi Bank.
- At many stores, there is a chance to get an extra bonus point that you can that points at different stores.
Some Best Cards Provided by Citi Bank
You can enjoy the best offers and best discounts by using one of these cards provided by Citi Bank:
- Citi Diamond Preferred Card
- Citi Advantage Executive Card
- Citi Double Cash Card
- Costco Anywhere Visa Card
- Citi Secured Mastercard
- Citi Secured Mastercard
Eligibility Criteria for Credit Cards of Citi Bank
You can manage your money, payments, salary, and many more with the help of this prominent Citi Bank. But if you do not have a good FICO score then you are not eligible for the Credit Card of Citi Bank.
You can check your abilities from the list are given below, if you are going to apply for the Citi Bank Credit Card:
- If you are 18 or more than 18 years age of a person can apply for the Credit Card.
- If you have a good FICO score or have a score of 700 or more than that, you are eligible to apply for Credit Card from Citi Bank.
- To apply for Citi Credit Card, you must have citizenship of the United State.
How To Apply For Citi Bank Credit Card
If you are eligible and have a good Fico score then you can apply for Citi Bank Credit Card by following these steps:
- You have to visit the official website of the Citi Bank: www.citi.com/credit-cards.
- Now, choose your Credit Card according to the different benefits of different Credit cards.
- To apply for your credit card, click on Apply Now button.
- Now, you have to enter your financial, personal, and basic details in the compulsory fields.
- Allow the permission of the policy of terms and conditions.
- To submit your application, click on Submit button.
- You call the customer care toll-free number of Citi Bank to know the status of your application for a Credit card.
How to apply for Citi Bank Credit Card on Call
- You can call the Customer Service Toll-Free number: 888-201-4523, to apply for the Credit Card of Citi Bank.
- Keep your important documents in your hands so that to give your all your personal details carefully.
- You should not be in a hurry while providing your personal details and follow all the instructions given by them to complete the application.
How to Activate The Credit Card of The Citi Bank
After approval and get your Citi Credit Card in your hands, the next step is to activate the Credit Card to use. If you are facing any issue while activating your Credit card then you can follow these steps:
- You have to visit the official website of the Citi Bank: www.citi.com.
- Now, login into your account by using your username and password.
- To activate your card, click on the option of Activate a Card.
- Enter your Card number in the necessary field.
- To continue the process of Activation, click on the Continue option.
- Enter your details according to their instructions in the mandatory fields.
How To Pay Citi Bank Credit Card Bill
You can follow this procedure to pay the Credit Card Bill:
- First of all, visit their official website: www.citi.com/specialpurchaserate
- By using Username and Password you have to login into your account of Citi Bank.
- Choose the Make A Payment option after login into your account.
- Enter your Social Security Number.
- You have to select the Branch Code of your Bank.
- Select the amount to be paid.
- Now, submit your payment by clicking on Submit option.
Pay Credit Card Bill by Phone
You can also pay your credit card bill on call :
- TOLL-FREE NUMBER: 1-800-950-5114
You Can Pay Your Credit Card Bill Through an Email:
P.O.Box 9001037 Louisville KY, 40290-1037
Overnight Email of Citi Bank:
Citibank Express Payments, 6716 Grade Lane Building 9, Suite 910 Lousiville, KY 40213
Citi Bank Customer Care Service
They have very limited customer care service. You can contact them in case if you are facing any problem accessing your Citi Bank Account.
How to Contact Customer Care Service Team?
For Those Users Who doesn’t own any Card:
- Toll-Free Number: 1-800-950-5114
- For CardHolders: 1860-210-2484 | 1-800-325-2865
- TTY/TDD Phone Service in Case of Any Complaining Against Any Damage: 1-800-947-9100
- EMAIL ID:
- Address: P.O.Box 6500, Sioux Falls, SD 57117
- Reference Link: www.citi.com/specialpurchaserate
For people who have a high Annual Percentage Rate of Credit Card then you should go for this Citi Special Purchase Rate offers provided by a prestigious Citi Bank. Eligible members can apply for their different types of cards on which they offer lots of offers according to the card type.