PFMS Payment Status | PFMS Scholarship Status | pfms.nic.in List | Search Payment Details at PFMS Portal | PFMS Bank List PDF | pfms.nic.in Scholarship
PFMS means Public Financial Management System that provides Scholarship to needy students. Those students who are unable to pay their fees and are good at their studies because of their financial issues need Scholarships for free studies.
PFMS Scholarship 2021 – Full Guide
You can read about pfms student scholarship, up scholarship forms, how to register, or pfms.nic.in login in this article.
List of pfms.nic.in
PFMS scholarships of 2021 are available for those students who belong to a Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe, or from another backward caste who belongs to other backward areas.
For those students who are below the poverty line or not capable of paying their fees of schools and colleges, PFMS is available to help these students by providing incentives and scholarships to continue their further studies. you can say that pfms is a kind of that service who are providing financial funds to needy students so that they can continue their higher studies.
Benefits of the PFMS scholarship to the students
For those brilliant students who are giving excellent performances in their schools, college, and in Universities and want to pursue their further studies then PFMS scholarships of 2021 will be very beneficial for that students. This opportunity of 2021 for those students who belong to backward societies which are economically down. Students can use the benefits of this scholarship by giving a good performance in their schools, college, and University.
Details Of PFMS Scholarship of 2021
- The full name of the pfms scholarship is” Public Financial Management System Scholarship”.
- The Public Financial Management System introduced this scholarship to the students.
- The official website of pfms scholarship is http://pfms.nic.in/.
- The aim of the pfms service is to provide scholarships to those students who are from Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe or from other economically down backward societies and want to pursue their further studies but are not capable of paying fees. These kinds of students who performed outstandingly in schools and universities can use the benefits of the PFMS Scholarship of 2021.
- It is beneficial for those students who are from the poverty line or below them.
List of Scholarships under PFMS
The following list of scholarships are available under PFMS are listed below:
- Students of College or Universities can get this PFMS Scholarship.
- Students of Scheduled Caste can get the PFMS Post Matric Scholarship.
- Scheduled Caste students also can get the benefits of pfms.nic.in scholarship Top Class Scheme.
- The Pre-Matric Scholarship of the PFMS Scholarship offers the scholarship for Scheduled Caste students.
- Merit scholarship of the PFMS Student Scholarship National Means for college/university students.
- Girls students can have the incentives for their Secondary Education through PFMS Scholarship National Scheme.
- The pfms.nic.in Scholarship offers the Up-gradation of Merit for Scheduled caste students.
- For OBCs students, Post-Matric Scholarship of pfms.nic.in scholarship also available.
Eligibility criteria are listed below to be eligible for the scholarships.
- Those applicants who have the citizenship of India can only apply for scholarships.
- Applicants for scholarships must have a family income below Rs. 6 lakhs.
- Only Students of age between 18 to 25 years can apply for scholarships.
- It is necessary to pass at least the 10th class for the students who want to apply for the scholarships.
PFMS Bank List
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Andhra Pragati Grammena Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Brahmin and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank Ltd
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank Ltd
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd
- Central Bank of India
- City union bank Ltd
- Corporation Bank
- Dutch bank Ltd
- Dena Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank Ltd
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Manipur State co-op.bank Ltd
- New India co-operative bank Ltd
- NKGSB Co-op Bank Ltd
- Oriental Bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank Ltd
- Syndicate Bank
- Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank Ltd
- The federal bank Ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir Bank Ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op.bank Ltd
- The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
- The Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank Ltd
Students must have the following documents while applying for the Scholarships are listed below:
- Applicants should have their Authorized Id like an Adhar card to confirm their identification.
- Students should have all the certificates of their Education including 10th and 12th certificates.
- Applicants must have the receipt of the fee.
DBT Through PFMS
- Under the section of w.e.f. 1.1.2013, the Central Government directly declared Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) according to the selected area of the state and selected schemes.
- Beneficiary Amount directly transferred into the Bank account of the applicants for Scholarship after the above step.
- Through this procedure, you can have the benefits of the incentive of the Bank directly. No need to have any mediator to get an incentive from the Bank and not worry about their commissions as well.
Benefits of PFMS Scholarship
Applicants of the Scholarship can have so many benefits providing by the PFMS portal:
- PFMS linked up directly with 90 Banks including 59 RRBs, 26 PSBs, and 5 huge Banks of Private Sectors.
- PFMS also offers the Bank/Post Office account of the Recipient linked up directly with the account of the Bank/Post office Account.
- PFMS scholars can fill the focal entrance details to enroll into organizations with receipts. This process is for the confirmation of receiving your cash safely.
- Bank/Post office checking the Name, Address, and other important documents of the recipients.
- The appliance agency also rechecks all the important documents of the applicant to confirm it and to reduce the risk of misleading.
- PFMS also offers to the applicants that they can make E-installments according to their confirmed Financial status through the appliance agency.
How to Register your Scholarship under PFMS
Students can follow this guide to register or apply the application of their scholarship under PFMS:
- The student who wants to apply for a scholarship should have to visit their official site: http://pfms.nic.in/.
- PFMS Scholarships Student Registration option available on the homepage of their site. Click on that option to register.
- Enter your Universities/Colleges for which you want to apply.
- Enter all the details like Year of passing 12th class.
- Choose your educational board.
- Enter your Bank Account Number correctly and carefully.
- Fill in the IFSC code of the branch of your bank in the required field.
- Now, you have to select the category.
- You have to click on the Search button.
- The system will directly choose the name.
- You have to enter your correct contact number.
- Enter your Email-id correctly.
- You have to create your Username and Password to create your account.
- Now, enter the captcha code.
- You have to upload your document.
- To submit your request, click on the Submit button.
Procedure To Login on the Portal
- You have to visit the official website of PFMS: http://pfms.nic.in/.
- Click on the Login button available on the Homepage of their website.
- Now, enter your Username and Password that you created in the procedure of Registration.
- To Login into your account, you have to click on the Login button.
Process To Know Your Payment
If you want to know the payment of the scholarship, you can follow these easy steps:
- You can find the option named “Know Your Payment” on the homepage of their official site.
- You have to enter Asked Information to know your payment.
- Enter on the Search button.
Track NSP Payments
- You have to visit their official website: http://pfms.nic.in/.
- Now, you should click on the Track NSP Payment option on their homepage.
- Enter your Bank Account Number and the Bank Name carefully.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the Search option to view your payment details.
- Now, you can check out all the NSP Payments.
PMS Transaction for FY 2021
In the year 2021, 6,12,60,225 of Rs. 70,102 crores of the transaction are already done. Lakhs of Transactions in crore rupees have been transferred every day in the Public Financial Management System.
Scheme Wise Contact List For PFMS
If you want to know everything about any particular scheme then you have to take the help of an expert to understand properly. You can follow this method to contact the person scheme-wise for your concern:
- You have to visit their official website: http://pfms.nic.in/.
- Click on the “Scheme-wise Contact List” option available on the left side of the page.
- You can select any scheme in the listed scheme name.
- Select the name of the scheme, group type of Scheme, and type of Scheme.
- To know the information of any Scheme, click on the Search button.
Procedure to Track NPS Payment Status Under PFMS
- Visit their official website: http://pfms.nic.in/.to check the status of NPS.
- You can see the option “Track NPS Status”. You have to click on that to track.
- Enter your NPS Application or your bank name and account number.
- To verify your account, you received a verification code. You have to enter that code to verify.
- Select the search option to know the information.
PFMS Login Procedure
Follow these simple and easy steps to login into your account through PFMSportal:
- Visit the site through their official link.
- Select the year from the list available on the homepage screen.
- To log in, you have to enter your Username and Password.
- Select the login button.
Location Search Details
You can follow the procedure to check the details of the Location:
- Visit their official link.
- Select the name of your state from the list.
- Enter the name of your location.
- Select view report option.
- You can see the details of your location.
PFMS Scholarship Renewal Application
Students who want to reapplied or renewal the application, follow these steps:
- Visit their official website: http://pfms.nic.in/.
- You have to select the login option to login into your account.
- Enter your Username and the Password to log in.
- Select the option of the Renewal Application form to renew the application.
- Update your details and information in the application.
- You have to upload your important documents.
- Click on Submit button to submit the renewal application.
- Now, you have to take out the printout of that application to use afterward.
Get Login Details If Agency Is Already Registered
To get login details of an already registered Agency, follow that easy procedure:
- You have to visit the official site of PFMS: http://pfms.nic.in/.
- You have to click on the “Get Login Details if Agency is Already Registered” button to get the login details.
- Enter your login Id by using your Username and password.
- Enter the name of the Bank and the correct Bank Account Number.
- Enter the Unique Agency code.
- Enter verification code to verify.
- To submit all the details, you have to click on the Submit button.
- You can get all the details of login if the agency is already registered by following these steps.
Manage Registered Agency
You have to follow the same procedure to manage a registered Agency by following this method:
- You have to visit the official website PMS.
- Now, click on the Manage Agency icon to manage the registered agent.
- Enter the name of the scheme.
- Enter the status of the agency.
- Enter the type of agency.
- Enter the detail of your state or district.
- To view the details, you have to click on the Search Bar option.
Precautions While Filling Application Form
Some of these precautions keep in your mind while applying through the Application form:
- Read carefully the eligibility criteria of students while applying for any scheme.
- Fill carefully all the mandatory details in the required fields.
- Carefully enter all the details of registration.
- You have to upload the required documents in the correct measurement.
- Your bank account is necessarily linked with your Adhar card.
- Carefully fill in all the bank details.
- Remember..to take the printout of the applied application.
Procedure to Submit Feedback
If you want to submit any feedback regarding the PFMS then follow these steps:
- You have to visit their official website: http://pfms.nic.in/.
- Select the Feedback option present on the left side of their Homepage.
- Click on the Open option to open the feedback form.
- Fill in all the details in the Feedback form carefully.
- Enter your name and your Email-id.
- Enter the name of the subject of the feedback.
- Now, you can write your feedback in the comment section.
- Enter the captcha code.
- To submit the Feedback, click on the Submit button.
Helpdesk Contacts of PFMS
If you are facing any problem while registration your scheme under PFMS then you can contact the following details:
TOLL-FREE PHONE NUMBER of PFMS:
Also Read: EmpowerMyRetirement
So, here is the detailed guide on PFMS scholarship 2021 and you can grab this scholarship by following this guide. If you still have any query then you can drop your queries in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please share this with all your friends and family because your one share can provide scholarships to needy students.
- 1 PFMS Scholarship 2021 – Full Guide
- 1.1 List of pfms.nic.in
- 1.2 Benefits of the PFMS scholarship to the students
- 1.3 Details Of PFMS Scholarship of 2021
- 1.4 List of Scholarships under PFMS
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 PFMS Bank List
- 1.7 Documents Required
- 1.8 DBT Through PFMS
- 1.9 Benefits of PFMS Scholarship
- 1.10 How to Register your Scholarship under PFMS
- 1.11 Procedure To Login on the Portal
- 1.12 Process To Know Your Payment
- 1.13 Track NSP Payments
- 1.14 PMS Transaction for FY 2021
- 1.15 Scheme Wise Contact List For PFMS
- 1.16 Procedure to Track NPS Payment Status Under PFMS
- 1.17 PFMS Login Procedure
- 1.18 Location Search Details
- 1.19 PFMS Scholarship Renewal Application
- 1.20 Get Login Details If Agency Is Already Registered
- 1.21 Manage Registered Agency
- 1.22 Precautions While Filling Application Form
- 1.23 Procedure to Submit Feedback
- 1.24 Helpdesk Contacts of PFMS
- 1.25 TOLL-FREE PHONE NUMBER of PFMS:
- 1.26 EMAIL-ID:
GET FREE FINANCIAL EXPERT CALL
- NavaSakam Login December 5, 2022
- RegisterYourNinja 2023 Guide December 2, 2022
- SnapChat++ iOS 15 December 2, 2022
- www.AspireCreditCard.com Acceptance Code December 2, 2022
- Axomssa.com RIMS Login November 29, 2022
- Moen vs InSinkErator November 29, 2022
- Tinder++ iOS 2022 November 29, 2022
- Deezer++ IPA iOS 15 November 29, 2022
- NCD NHP Gov In Login November 25, 2022
- CCSPayment com Pay Online with Login November 25, 2022
- Apps (64)
- Automobile (22)
- Business (45)
- Celebs (7)
- Education (29)
- Entertainment (43)
- Errors (7)
- Events (2)
- Fashion (24)
- Featured (1)
- Finance (68)
- Gaming (37)
- Health (20)
- Home Improvement (10)
- Internet (31)
- Lifestyle (36)
- Login (92)
- Online Services (65)
- Parenting (22)
- Social Media (3)
- Survey (75)
- Tech (67)
- Telecom (4)
- Travel (1)
- Uncategorized (2)
- World (3)
Login2 weeks ago
My HFT Login
Apps8 months ago
Among Us APK + OBB Download for Android 
Fashion2 years ago
Stores Like Madewell in 2021 for Elegant, Fresh and Affordable Fashion
Finance2 weeks ago
YourRewardCard com Activation for Balance
Login7 months ago
MyChart DuPage Login at www.mychart.dupagemd.net
Tech1 year ago
How To Set Up An Omegle Bot – [All Possible Methods Here]
Apps1 year ago
Fire Kirin APK 2022 Edition for Android Free Download
Online Services2 weeks ago
CompassAssociates.com Login – Register & Pay Stubs