How to Solve No Accounts Mapped for This Username SBI Error – Do you have an account with the state bank of India and want to access the SBI internet banking facilities? Internet banking services is one of the revolutionary steps into the industry and it also introduces easy options for account holders to simply access the different banking services by being in their comfort zone anytime and anywhere.
If you are having access to the net banking facilities then you may not need to waste your time visiting the branch and standing in a long queue. You may face some basic error at the time of accessing the internet banking facilities and you don’t need to be panicked at that time if you are getting an error message on the display of your device at the time of login into your net banking account.
How to Solve No Accounts Mapped for This Username SBI Error?
One of the basic errors that SBI users are facing at the time of login into their account is “No accounts mapped for this username”. These errors are common and you have to know the reason behind such error messages.
The Reason Behind No Accounts Mapped For This Username SBI Error
After getting registered for internet banking with the default username and password which you have received the internet banking it, the users are not having complete access to the services.
The default user account will remain hidden in the account list and for this, the server is not able to map any of the accounts with the given username. You are also having restrictions to make any changes to your personal profile.
You are required to unhide your account from the hide account list to simply fix this issue. You also have to give complete authorization for the transactions to the account user. Within one hour, the issue will get fixed and you will easily be able to complete the transactions.
How to Resolve The No Accounts Mapped For This Username Error In SBI Permanently?
If you are making login in for the very first time into your SBI internet banking account then you are required to simply follow the steps that we are going to share below to get rid of the error.
- First of all, you have to make a visit to the official net banking website of the SBI which is https://www.onlinesbi.com, and then make a login into your net banking account with the help of the username and password.
- Now, you have to make click on my accounts and profile section and then click on the profile from my account section,
- You need to make click on the managed a/c display from the profile list.
- Then the screen will show you the hide accounts and unhide account options.
- You have to click on the unhide account option and then you have to enter your profile password in the respective field and then click on the submit button.
- After this, you have to select your account number and then make click on the submit button.
You need to know that you will get a message which shows “you have successfully modified your account profile for inquiry and transaction access to the following accounts”.
It is one of the confirmation messages that the account is unhidden and you can simply see the account number in the hide account tab.
One More Possible Cause For No Accounts Mapped For This Username In SBI and Solution
- From the main menu, make click on the request and inquiries tab in the menu bar and then make click on the upgrade access level button.
- Now, you have to select the account number and then click on the full transaction rights which appear under the upgrade access level.
- Now, you have to make click on the submit button.
- Then, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number and then you have to enter the OTP into the given box and then click on the confirm button,
You will get a message “Your request for upgradation of rights for the account selected by you is accepted and it may take 1 Hr to activate the same in our records”. The displayed message is basically a confirmation that the full transaction rights are given to the user.
It will mainly take 1 hr to get activated completely. You will not see any error in the future after the activation. Fix the error and easily start accessing the baking services. In case of more assistance, you can make a visit to your nearest SBI home branch.
Another Reason For “No Accounts Mapped For This Username” Error
- First of all, you have to make a login into your SBI account at https://www.onlinsbi.com then in the main menu, make click on the “request and inquiries tab” from the menu bar and then look up the upgrade access level. When you find it then click on it.
- Here, you will see a list of account numbers that are associated with the user account. You need to select your desired account number from the list and then make click on the full transaction rights button which you will get under the upgrade access level section.
- After this, make click on the submit button and then you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Now, you have to enter the OTP and then make click on the submit button.
- Then, you will get a message which says “your request for upgradation of rights for the account selected by you is accepted and it will take 1 hour to activate the same in our records.
- The services will get activated within one hour and then you will not get such type of error.
More Banking Guides:
- Gramin Bank of Aryavart Bank Balance Check Enquiry Number
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank Balance Check Missed Call Enquiry Toll Free Number
- Cerulean Credit Card Review
So, hopefully, we have covered all the information and details and also the proven methods to solve no accounts mapped for this username SBI error. We hope that this article is useful and helpful for you and helps you to know all the details and methods to get rid of this issue.
If this article is useful for you and helps you to know all the proven methods then do share this article with others so that they can be able to take benefit from this article.
Also, if you have any queries or issues then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment below.