If you are an avid YouTube user, chances are, you know that you can manage iPhone and iPad photos on YouTube and on your desktop. But do you know that you can even loop YouTube video on iPhone and PC?
Go by YouTube statistics, and you will find that many YouTube users are always on the lookout for looping videos. Perhaps, before even knowing the procedure, many try to loop several music videos and general videos on their computers at one time or the other.
On the off chance of wanting to watch a certain YouTube video on a repeated basis, you might be fully annoyed to hit the replay button again and again. But there’s a way out for this problem. Simply place the video in repeat mode, and it will play on loop.
Don’t know how to loop a YouTube video on a computer or iPhone? Go through the matter that follows:
Loop YouTube Video on iPhone
First things first, you will have to use the best video looper tool for looping a YouTube video either on your iPhone or on your desktop. Officially, there is no way of looping YouTube videos on iPhone.
However, this does not mean that you will not be able to do this anyways. You can obviously come up with a brand new playlist with only that specific video you want to loop. This way, you can put the YouTube videos in repeat mode on your iPhone.
The steps are as follows:
- Install the YouTube application on your iPhone and get hold of the video you are looking to watch again and again.
- Tap on the video, so it plays.
- Now tap on the Add option you will find right under the video.
- You will get a drop-down menu. Here, you must select the option that says Create a new playlist.
- Now name the playlist and then choose video status from Private, Public, or Unlisted options. Next, tap on the tick mark icon for saving your playlist.
- Next, in the bottom-right corner of your home screen, you will find the Library icon. Click on it to select the new playlist you have created, and then tap on the play button for playing the video.
- Once the video starts playing, click on the down arrow. You will find it next to the name of the playlist. Next, click on the loop icon within the playlist to repeat the video.
Complete! Follow these steps to enjoy watching YouTube videos on iPhone repeatedly without having to hit the replay button constantly.
Looping YouTube Video on Computer
If you are one of those individuals who love watching YouTube videos on a computer in their web browsers, it will be super easy for you to put the video on repeat mode. That’s because YouTube’s desktop site has a menu option for this.
The steps are as follows:
- Open your browser and if you do not have the desktop version of YouTube on your computer, load it and install it.
- Now click on the YouTube videos you are looking to watch repeatedly.
- Once the video starts playing, right-click on its window and choose the Loop option in the drop-down menu.
This will have the video playing in a loop until you turn off the Loop feature by right-clicking on the video and choosing loop again.
Important Tip: Android users can visit the desktop site of YouTube in Chrome browser by using their phone for accessing the Loop option and putting a YouTube video on repeat mode. Nevertheless, the desktop site of YouTube on iPhone does not support looping.
Get This Bonus Information on Making Videos for YouTube
If you are interested in watching a YouTube video repeatedly, the chances are that you might also have this keen interest in making and uploading some of the most creative visuals on YouTube and share the same with others.
The InVideo YouTube video maker can help you do so in a perfect manner. It does not really matter whether you are a novice in this field or a professional video-making expert; this online tool can help you in making top-quality and engaging videos in just a few minutes and without any hassle.
The features of this online video maker are as follows:
- Free and Easy to Use Tool: You do not require any kind of video making or editing experience for making YouTube videos absolutely free of cost.
- No Hassle of Installations and Downloads: This is a web-based platform allowing its users to make and edit their videos online without going through the hassle of downloading and installing any program.
- Super Powerful Features: You can use this tool for trimming, merging, and splitting videos; adding text; setting background music; applying transition effects; recording voice-overs; adding filters, and everything in between.
- Readymade and Top Quality Video Templates: One of the best things about this tool is that it offers its users a large number of video templates, ready to be used for making the best of videos. Users can go for these templates and make videos either from scratch or simply by filling in the empty fields in these templates. And yes, the templates are available for varied occasions, and they offer endless inspiration.
So, it can rightly be said that this is a rich and effective video-making tool that comes loaded with some of the best video-making and editing features. You simply need to turn to this platform for making exceptional quality YouTube videos using the plethora of features offered by this tool.
Making a Video: Steps to Follow
- Visit the website of the tool on your browser and click on the Make a Video button.
- Now get to the video templates page and then click on Start to upload the footage.
- Now choose a good quality video template and customize it.
- Add media from the tool, or you can even use your own media like images, videos, and music from your computer.
- You can even edit the finished video using different effects and filters.
That’s it; these are all the necessary steps you must follow to loop YouTube videos on your iPhone and computer. Hopefully, these methods will help you in putting YouTube videos on repeat mode and watch them as and when required with complete ease.