eSanjeevani Login – It is one of the best innovations which is developed by the Indian Ministry of Healthcare and Welfare. This portal is mainly developed with the aim to provide the services of healthcare to the people in their homes.
The patients will be able to get registered on this portal and easily get suggestions from the doctors by the mode of video call.
If you are willing to know all the details about it then keep reading this article till the end to understand everything in a simple and easy manner.
eSanjeevani OPD – An Overview
There are some of the required features of this portal that can enjoy by the patients on this eSanjeevani portal are as follows:
- The patient registration and also the token generation for the Checkup.
- Management of the queue.
- Consultation of the patient with the doctors by video and audio mode.
- ePrescription by Email and SMS.
eSanjeevani OPD portal provides free service from the State Doctors to the patients.
How eSanjeevani OPD Works?
If you are willing to consult with a doctor through this portal of eSanjeevani then there is a flow that you are required to follow in a simple and easy manner.
Registration and Token
One of the very first things you need to do is to simply get registered on this portal and simply generate a token. It is simply done by completing the eSanjeevani OPD patient registration.
After getting registered on this portal in a successful manner, you are required to simply wait for the SMS notification by which you can be able to perform the activity of eSanjeevani OPD login.
When you get logged in to your account in a successful manner then you are required to simply wait for some time for the Call Now button to appear.
When you make click on the Call Now button then the doctor will appear and then you will be able to get the required consultation.
After the completion of ePrescription, you will simply be able to get the ePrescription by email or SMS. Also, you can be able to download the ePrescription by the patient profile tab which is available on this portal.
eSanjeevani OPD Patient Registration
You simply need to read and follow the steps that we are going to share below to get your registration done on this official esanjeevani OPD portal.
- First of all, you need to open your device on which you can be able to access the internet.
- Now, open your device and then make a visit to the official website of eSanjeevaniOPD which is www.esanjeevaniopd.in.
- Now, you have to simply make click on the patient registration button to get registered on this portal.
- After this, on the registration page, you have to enter your mobile number by which you are willing to register yourself.
- Then, simply select your state from a dropdown menu and then simply continue the process of registration.
Basically, there are two options for login on this portal of eSanjeevani OPD. Simply read and follow the below-given steps to complete the process of login.
- First of all, you have to open your device on which you can access the internet.
- Now, ensure that you are having a properly working internet connection.
- Then, open your default web browser and then make a visit at https://esanjeevamipd.in/home and make click on the patient login button.
- Now, on the login page, you need to enter your registered mobile number and then simply enter the token number which you have received after the registration.
- Then, make click on the login button.
If you have misplaced your token number then you can be able to get it again by simply following this method.
- On the official eSanjeevani OPD portal patient login page, you need to make click on the link of forgot ID or Token No.
- Now, you need to enter your mobile number and then make click on the Ok button.
- After this, you will get the token number again by the SMS which you will be able to use for the eSanjeevani OPD login.
eSanjeevani Doctor Login
As for the patient, doctors also need to follow the steps of eSanjeevani OPD login to have a virtual meeting with the patients for the consultation. The doctors will get registered on the portal by the hospital.
- As with the patient login, you are required to open the official portal eSanjeevaniOPD portal.
- Now, make click on the doctor login button.
- Simply enter your mobile number on the login page to simply get the OTP.
- Now, you need to enter the received OTP to simply login into your account.
eSanjeevani OPD Patient Profile
By the patient profile tab, you will be able to get across the number of details and these details are:
- Downloading of the ePrescription.
- Adding or editing the family member.
- Generating or linking the account number for the Ayushman Bharat Health and Sharing records.
Here we are going to share the steps to simply get these features under the patient profile.
- First of all, you need to make a visit to the official portal of eSanjeevaniOPD.
- Now, make click on the patient profile.
- Then, you have to enter your registered mobile number and then make click on the get OTP button.
- Simply proceed by entering the OTP and getting the necessary services that come under the patient profile.
eSanjeevani OPD Timing
The timing of the OPD will be different from state to state the country. You need to check out the timings in a careful manner and then complete your registration to get the consultation of the correct doctor.
- You have to make a visit to the eSanjeevaniOPD portal and then make click on the timings tab.
- Now, on the timings page, you need to select the respective state which appears on the display.
- After selecting the state, you will simply see the whole list of the doctors and also their timings as well.
- Simply note down the timings and then get registered for your consultation.
You can be able to get the registration on the portal anytime but you need to wait for the generation of tokens for the esanjeevani doctor login as the process of token generation begins only 15 minutes before the opening of the particular OPD. Also, on the esanjeevani teleconsultation login website portal, you can be able to get the app on your smartphone and simply get registered by using it.
More Similar Guides:
- Telcan Login
- Jaa Lifestyle Login
- CUIMS Login
- Dashboard Anywhere Chrysler Login
- My Aflac Login
- HISD GradeSpeed Student Login
- JIT Login
So, now you will get the simple and direct method that helps you to create and log in to your eSanjeevani OPD Login accounts. So, you just simply need to open your computer system and then connect your system with the server, and then you need to open your device and then, simply follow the login steps and simply set up a username.
We love to help you more and more and are always ready to assist you in a better way. If this eSanjeevani login guide helps you to understand the process of how to login into eSanjeevani account then, simply helps you to recover your password then simply let us know by dropping a comment below.
- 1 eSanjeevani Login
- 1.1 eSanjeevani OPD – An Overview
- 1.2 How eSanjeevani OPD Works?
- 1.3 eSanjeevani OPD Patient Registration
- 1.4 eSanjeevani Login
- 1.5 eSanjeevani Doctor Login
- 1.6 eSanjeevani OPD Patient Profile
- 1.7 eSanjeevani OPD Timing