New word processor and page layout program created by Apple Pages named as Pages for their users. Users of macOS and iOS can save any document into it. People can select any of their text backgrounds in the Pages file. You can use a Page to highlight anything. In this guide, we are going to explain to you how you can highlight text in pages in a mac with step by step procedure.
How To Highlight Text in Pages in Mac [Full Steps]
You can highlight the Text in different unique colors to specify anything.
How to Highlight Text in Pages for Mac
You can highlight any text by following these easy steps:
- To highlight any text you have to select that text.
- Press SHIFT+COMMAND+H keys to highlight the text in Pages.
- You can highlight any of your text in these 2 simple steps.
How To Remove Highlight in Pages
- If you want to remove highlight on a particular text then you have to press Ctrl+A to select all text.
- Go back Home.
- Select Text Highlight Color.
- Select no color option.
The procedure of Removing highlight from the Text is similar to the method of highlight the Text.
What is Pages App in Mac?
Pages is a unique app that comes from the Apple ecosystem, where it is used as a word processor that allows users to create docs, and it comes free on all Apple devices. Your team and you can work together from anywhere because it comes with the Apple ecosystem where everything syncs with each other. It is available for all Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iMac.
Features of Pages App in Mac
- Comes with 70 beautiful Apple-designed templates and reports, letters for Apple users.
- You can track changes, add highlights, and have threaded conversations with your employees.
- Docs edits will be saved automatically.
- You can also use Apple Pencil with pages app on iPad.
More Information: Click Here
- Remember that the highlighting is invisible when you will print this document.
- If there are noticeable changes, highlighting or any comments then the Review toolbar will be displayed.
- You cannot access the command of selection by the Insert the button on the External Pages.
Also Learn: What is BRCM-LVG and How to Delete It?
So, here is the complete guide for you if you want to know how to highlight text in pages on a mac with step by step procedure. If you still have any query then let us know in the comment section below.